Found 397 of over 3K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Dignity Health
Could anyone refer me to any of these companies? Lazard Thomson Reuters Estee Lauder Companies Edelman Target Oliver Wyman Ryan LLC Cushman & Wakefield CBRE Pearson Aon Ares Management Biogen Evercore CGI Philips AECOM HP Gensler Neiman Marcus Grainger Shawmut design and construction athenahealth Moss Adams Wellington Management FIS Global Bristol Myers Squibb UKG RBC Mercer Sutter Health GSK McKesson Wolters Kluwer WeWork Dignity Health Kroll Wyndham Destinations LPL Financial Sephora SAIC
Could anyone refer me to any of these companies? FIS Global Rokt CBIZ, Inc. Lumen Bosch Mars & Co. Wipro Rivian National Instruments Corporation Shell TPG WME Ericsson Hologic Centene Corporation New York Life Insurance Company Marsh AbbVie Wiley Wieden + Kennedy Kimberly-Clark NortonLifeLock Inc WTW BMC Software Darden Dignity Health PTC Four Seasons Hotels Limited Lincoln International Juniper Networks Janssen Textron Zeno Group Kforce Henry Schein, Inc. DocuSign NetApp Georgia-Pacific LLC
Got a burning question about Dignity Health? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Dignity Health employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great benefits and very up" (in 388 reviews)
- "Good Pay but the cost of living in Santa Cruz is one of the highest in the nation." (in 212 reviews)
- "Great People working hard on the front lines and in mid level management." (in 132 reviews)
- "Great Staff from the Physicians down to the Support Staff" (in 89 reviews)
- "Coworkers are great and friendly." (in 78 reviews)
- "management is poor and will throw you under the bus" (in 187 reviews)
- "When I was applying for other jobs the manager would talk bad about me to the other employer so I wouldn’t get the job." (in 56 reviews)
- "Senior leadership are at times out of step with the needs of the patients as they don't always listen to feedback from staff." (in 39 reviews)
- "Upper management are also WAY overpaid." (in 38 reviews)
- "There's also clear favoritism with team members by management staff." (in 24 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Dignity Health and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "great benefits"Return to all Reviews
- 1.0Feb 5, 2016Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 10 years
Health benefits are OK and still free for the employee which is great. I've worked with some great and very talented people over the years and made good friends. Opportunity to work remotely for some groups.
Leadership is seriously lacking. Directors and Managers communicate poorly if they communicate at all and promote their friends regardless of qualification and skill. Career opportunities only exist if you're located in PHX or are well connected to the hiring Directors and Managers. Rest of the employees don't stand a chance. Recruiters frequently do not forward resumes of qualified applicants to hiring managers for review. When it was CHW, people were treated well, with respect and fairness. Once the name change to Dignity Health, things started going downhill. There is no such thing as 'humankindness' for employees. Frequent restructuring and lay offs.4