44% would recommend to a friend
(7242 total reviews)
Bill Dillard II
55% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Pay is good and job is really rewarding g when you make connections with client!" (in 1091 reviews)
- "And Great people that work with your school schedule for those that are part time." (in 259 reviews)
- "Great coworkers if you know how to handle your self under pressure and learn to set aside sales from friendship." (in 181 reviews)
- "There are good benefits with 401k health benefits and a 25 per cent discount in the store." (in 173 reviews)
- "STarting pay was good but quickly can change" (in 127 reviews)
- "poor management and hard to balance work&life" (in 712 reviews)
- "Employees slack in the back to sell because they're on commission and managers don't enforce daily duties" (in 314 reviews)
- "long hours once you are not hourly...work 50 to 60 but get paid for a 40 hour week" (in 200 reviews)
- "It's difficult to maintain your sales goal and you can get a pay cut..." (in 179 reviews)
- "Poor Upper Management and a constant revolving door." (in 177 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Dillard's and is not affected by filters.
Found 7,242 of over 7K reviews
Updated Nov 30, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Nov 30, 2023Sales AssociateFormer Employee, more than 1 yearJacksonville, FL
Pay and meeting people in the store and community.
Standing and too many vendors in your way of making sales and very pushy.
- 5.0Nov 22, 2023Assistant Store ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 8 years
Great benefits, overall positive culture, consistent challenges with rewarding benefits.
No bonus structure in this position
Dillard's Reviews FAQs
Dillard's has an overall rating of 3.2 out of 5, based on over 7,351 reviews left anonymously by employees. 44% of employees would recommend working at Dillard's to a friend and 40% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
44% of Dillard's employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Dillard's 2.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.7 for culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities.