Dinte Resources Reviews | Glassdoor

Dinte Resources Reviews

4.8
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Paul R. Dinte

"Exceptional company to work for and management team that appreciates and nurtures it's employees!"

Former Employee - Project Manager/Senior Recruiter in McLean, VA
    Former Employee - Project Manager/Senior Recruiter in McLean, VA

Pros

Dinte Resources is a great company to work for, especially for young professionals who appreciate the opportunity to experience a variety of client businesses and have opportunities for career advancement. The management team gives all employees the chance to work closely with their clients and provides great exposure to all types of businesses and business leaders. Paul Dinte is a skilled leader who nurtures and develops his employees to achieve their full potential. It's nice to work in an environment where there's no barriers to growth and no political games. I feel like I've gotten an MBA and years of business experience by working for this firm.

Cons

Not sure if this is a con, but you have to be able to wear many hats in this business.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you do best Paul and the management team of Dinte Resources. There are many young professionals who appreciate all the knowledge and experience you've provided.

"Great place to work if you are passionate, hardworking and love to learn."

Current Employee - Vice President in McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Vice President in McLean, VA

Pros

There is a good team atmosphere at Dinte. We work together in finding solutions for our clients. Dinte has a wonderful relationship with our client companies which provides an unparralled platform when engaging directly with clients. The CEO has been a great mentor and guide for how to engage clients and execute with a high level of excellence. I appreciate his support in my own development and I know others here do as well. The work we are currently doing around innovation has been extremely collaborative and has involved everyone across the firm.

Cons

It is a small office with 10 people and we work very closely together. If you are not contributing; it is obvious.

Advice to Management

Keep the innovative ideas flowing.

3. "Great Company for Young Professionals Looking to Gain Valuable Experience"

Current Employee - Senior Associate
    Current Employee - Senior Associate

I have been working at Dinte Resources full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Dinte is a great place to work, particularly for young professionals looking to learn, develop, and gain valuable experience. Dinte is perfect for an individual seeking an organization in which he or she can have a significant impact on the business. Dinte has a tight-knit, and hardworking culture in which leadership takes the time to develop and mentor staff and encourages them to step out of their comfort zone to accomplish things they never thought they could.

Cons

Because Dinte is a small organization, the work that you do is highly visible and highly impactful. Therefore, you can't hide behind someone else's work. Someone looking for a role in which they can coast and ride the coattail of another employee will be rejected. I consider this to be a positive but some might consider it a negative.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. Continue to develop and mentor younger staff and encourage them to voice their new ideas. Continue to be open to new ways of thinking or new ways of doing things in regards to both internal and external processes.

5. "Great stepping stone & place to cut your teeth in recruiting!"

Pros

Diversity of clients and work is extremely appealing. There are many, many opportunities for the lower levels of the organization to step up and take on more challenging tasks. The management team is supportive and will help you succeed, pushing you to do things you haven't done or might be nervous about. There is always room for new ideas, though it should be noted that in this environment you have to "raise your hand" if you want to propel through the organization - be aggressive in taking on broader responsibilities as the management team is very receptive to it.

Cons

The culture is something to be focused on going forward. While everyone works very well together, and there is a supportive team environment (no internal competitiveness or sharp elbows), there is very little flexibility in where and when you do your work. If you are a traditional 9-5 kind of person, you will thrive here. If you want more flexibility, move on, because the culture is slow moving in adopting flexible and "work from home" policies that you find in other search firms - even though they might feel as if they are flexible. Also, there is high turnover, and the door revolves quite a bit for such a small office. This should be examined more closely, as there is definitely something to this issue outside of "hiring the wrong people."

Advice to Management

Be more flexible in how employees work (from home, varying schedules, etc.). If you want to attract and retain TOP TALENT you will absolutely have to adjust your policies and motto around this. The world is changing and top recruiters/researchers/BD professionals today are not going to stay with an organization that doesn't recognize their life/family outside of the office. You do a great job helping younger individuals, earlier in their careers, progress through the organization. Never lose that tendency to give your high potential talent a chance to step up!

6. "an enjoyable learning experience - we have a really great group to work with."

Pros

The CEO is very approachable. Several of the employees have been here at least 15 years and everyone works together very well. Opportunity for individual growth is a key component at this organization. The company does promote from within. Several senior managers have mentored junior employees to assist their climb up the corporate ladder. Nice office spaces in a great location -- Tyson's Corner, VA.

Cons

some days can be long - it's a small organization and everyone is busy - flexibility needs to be a key attribute.

Advice to Management

We have terrific clients & the company is moving in a great direction - congratulations Paul!

7. "Stimulating with a wide variety of important, impactful assignments"

Current Employee - Vice President
    Current Employee - Vice President

Pros

There is never a dull moment at Dinte, we are constantly challenged by the variety and complexity of what we do, as well as the changes in the marketplace. We understand the impact that our work has on our client organizations, which is both an awesome responsiblility and exciting challenge. It is an open, collaborative environment where everybody's voice can be heard. There are many forums where new ideas are encouraged, welcomed and expressed. Teamwork is essential to success and everyone on staff buys into that concept and practices it. This is an environment that is driven by exemplary client service and everyone understands that it is to our clients that we answer. We recognize that we are only as good as our last search. Over the years, Dinte has become very good at developing staff and giving opportunities for career development and advancement.

Cons

We are a small company that is performance driven and where everyone must pull their weight. There is no where to hide in this organization so it is not for someone who would be challenged by that sort of situation. With all the construction around Tyson's these days, travel in and out can sometimes be_______(you fill in the blank).

Advice to Management

Keep on keepin on....continue to be resourceful and innovative.

8. "This company does not fit you into a box and expect you to stay there."

Pros

I can’t even express how much I have learned in the short time that I have been with Dinte. Because of the diversity of our clients and candidates, I am always learning about a new field of business or industry which makes for exciting and challenging work. Every day I leave the office feeling accomplished and encouraged for the next day to come. The CEO, Paul Dinte, has created a work environment that encourages new ideas. He treats everyone’s ideas equally, regardless of position and allows his employees out of their comfort zone, which results in an effective and innovative culture. Paul treats everyone he encounters with respect and conducts business in an ethical and honest way.

Cons

The small company atmosphere is not for everyone. There are tight deadlines since our clients and candidates are our first priority, so you need to be able to thrive in this environment.

Advice to Management

You do a great job of leading by example!