- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United Kingdom - All Cities
- - England
- - London, United Kingdom Area
- - Shoreditch, England
- - London, England
- - Southwark, England
- - Guildford, United Kingdom Area
- - Woking, England
- - Sheffield, United Kingdom Area
- - Sheffield, England
- - Manchester, United Kingdom Area
- - Manchester, England
- - Leeds, United Kingdom Area
- - Leeds, England
- - Wales
- - Cardiff, United Kingdom Area
- - Cardiff, Wales
Found 31 of over 32 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "They offer great comms and a great opportunity to work from home and represent fantastic companies" (in 5 reviews)
- "this one is amazing and literally allows you to write your own playslip with a decent basic pay too." (in 4 reviews)
- "Managers are always available for help and support." (in 3 reviews)
- "Great management, great training(10x better than most sales roles with training)" (in 3 reviews)
- "Work from home, excellent company culture, support and training." (in 3 reviews)
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jul 31, 2022 - Telesales Representative IRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good products, fresh leads and a nice company culture. It's decent earnings after a few months and I've always been paid on time. Lots of roles like this are comission only, so I do appreciate the basic too.
Remote working can be a little bit lonely, but it does suit my lifestyle.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jul 29, 2022 - Sales RepresentativeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
If you are doing your job and trying hard you are given evey opportunity to succeed. The staff from the management to the agents are amazingly friendly and caring and they also treat each employee as a person and not a statistic. It may not sound like much but a member of my family was seriously ill and needed help, they allowed me the time to take care of them and then return the next day which was amazing for me as previous employers I have had would never have allowed it.
Some days are better than others as you cannot always control how many sales you can get, but as long as you don't give up and keep goinContinue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Apr 8, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good commission structure, training and support. Great interview/onboarding. Friendly team and colleagues
Nothing really to add here. Work hard get paid
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Apr 6, 2022 - Telesales AgentRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Generous commission scheme Nothing else to be honest.
Management is terrible Skimp you out of pay you’re owed Not willing to work with you Lots of pressure to dial and overperform “Part time” is 50 hours a weekContinue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Mar 5, 2022 - Sales Agent in London, EnglandRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
They offer great comms and a great opportunity to work from home and represent fantastic companies
You need to understand that you're in sales and not customer services
- Current Employee★★★★★Feb 21, 2022 - Sales ExecutiveRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good working hours and reputable product/ services, also don't have to go into an office which is nice since time is opened for other things since there is no need for travel. Work with really nice people and managers who are always contactable. Good commission structure and overall pay.
Aren't always updated promptly to changes with the product/ service you are selling.
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Feb 3, 2022 - Business Support SpecialistRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Awesome atmosphere, with really friendly and forward thinking directors. - Fast paced, so never a dull day! - Opinions and ideas are encouraged from staff. Everyone has the opportunity to play a part in the success of the business. - All staff are rewarded brilliantly based on performance and attitude. Definitely a give and take company!
None! Truly a great place to work!
- Former Employee★★★★★Jan 31, 2022 - Senior Sales Manager in London, EnglandRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Ability to work with driven individuals that formulate an incredible team. Write your own paycheck Support on hand constantly Incentives and prizes always available to be won
Can't think of any - If you want to make money you can with hard workContinue reading
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jan 22, 2022 - Sales RepresentativeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great Earning potential Work from home Some of the managers give good support
Too much pressure Randomised leadsContinue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Nov 15, 2021 - Telesales Executive in Leeds, EnglandRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great product top company, work from home, short working day, good pay.
Could have more team meetings
Direct To Market Solutions Reviews FAQs
Direct To Market Solutions has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 32 reviews left anonymously by employees. 83% of employees would recommend working at Direct To Market Solutions to a friend and 81% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
83% of Direct To Market Solutions employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Direct To Market Solutions 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.