DiscoverOrg Anonymous Employee Reviews | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

DiscoverOrg Anonymous Employee Reviews

Updated Dec 11, 2019

4.2
DiscoverOrg Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer Henry Schuck
Henry Schuck
  1. "Moving in the right direction"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

I worked at DiscoverOrg full-time for more than a year

Pros

One of the things I enjoyed most about this company is the vast amount of professional growth opportunities. My manager was very transparent and always there for my professional and personal growth. Also the benefits were always getting better and the senior leaders were trying to better communication throughout the company. I don't think every company is perfect, but there were a lot of positive strides made based on employees' feedback.

Cons

The growth opportunities could be more transparent-especially the opportunities to move to different teams. However, if people were to reach out and ask they would get answers on how to talk to. I think career mapping as the company grows would be super helpful.

DiscoverOrg2019-11-13
  2. "Great place to work in Vancouver, WA"

I have been working at DiscoverOrg full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

There is a lot of career growth opportunity/coaching from department leadership if desired.

Cons

Parking options downtown Vancouver is limited.

Advice to Management

Overcommuicate to your teams during transition processes. Communication throughout the organization is already efficient, but this is still important to note.

DiscoverOrg2019-12-11

"Run - Fast"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

I have been working at DiscoverOrg full-time for more than a year

Pros

The business model is working. The company is growing and being recognized for its potential.

Cons

Awful place to spend most of your day. You’ll learn more from the negative reviews on this page than the positive ones. I’m pretty sure when a negative review comes up, the company writes a bunch of positive fake reviews. Look at what happened last time a negative review was written. Just goes to show that revealing the truth would mean no good people would want to work there, so they have to lie and put up a facade that it’s an excellent place to work.

Advice to Management

The office behavior at this company is not normal. It stems from the top. The leadership is not the caliber of Steve Jobs, DiscoverOrg is not Apple. You can’t get away with being jerks to your workers.

DiscoverOrg2018-01-27

"Best. Decision. Ever."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

I have been working at DiscoverOrg full-time for less than a year

Pros

Coming to work for DiscoverOrg was one of the best decisions I ever made and I will never look back. I have only been here a couple months, but I have felt the difference every day. Even though I wake up earlier to come to work, I'm actually EXCITED to go see my new friends and have fun in my job! I'm also given plenty of opportunities outside of my "normal" job duties to be creative and make a difference in the company and our processes. P.S.- The people are amazing here and treat you with respect in whatever job you are in - I feel truly valued working here.

Cons

Too much growth, longer lines for the microwaves.

Advice to Management

Keep on keeping on. Management is super transparent and I never feel like I'm out of the loop on anything.

DiscoverOrg2017-08-17