KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Part of ZoomInfo
Is this your company?

DiscoverOrg

Add a Review

DiscoverOrg Employee Reviews about "vancouver"

Updated Dec 11, 2019

Found 8 of over 210 reviews

4.5
DiscoverOrg Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer Henry Schuck
Henry Schuck
Pros
  • "Executive Recognition: Hard work does not go unnoticed(in 30 reviews)

• "The company is growing like gangbusters and there are tons of opportunities for advancement(in 15 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Parking in downtown can be hit or miss(in 9 reviews)

• "Parking options downtown Vancouver is limited(in 8 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "vancouver"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Tons of Upward Mobility and Always Feel Genuinely Valued

Jan 23, 2019 - Enterprise Account Executive in Vancouver, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have been at DiscoverOrg for almost 3 years. I came in at the lowest position in sales, with being one of the first SDRs at the company. I have been able to really learn and grow with the company, and am now seeing tons of success as an AE. They have trained and prepared me to become the best sales person I could be and continually invest in my career. The management/executive teams have an open door policy and my leadership is some of the best that I could ask for. I am constantly pushed to do the best I can do, yet they support me and truly care about ensuring I love my job and want to come in and do the work everyday. I feel lucky to be in this position and a culture where I truly feel valued, and work with people who I know will be life long friends.

Cons

Vancouver isn't my favorite, and parking isn't the best, but the commute from Portland is really easy.

2. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work in Vancouver, WA

Dec 11, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

There is a lot of career growth opportunity/coaching from department leadership if desired.

Cons

Parking options downtown Vancouver is limited.

Continue reading
      Be the first to find this review helpful
    3. 5.0

Manager

Aug 9, 2015 - Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Over a 30+ year career, I've worked in very large companies, smaller ones like DiscoverOrg, several startups, and consulted to numerous others. Yet I'm enjoying this job more than any previous one. The CEO is great -- very positive, and a great motivator. The company has a high energy environment -- young not only in age but in general spirit. There's a feeling that that are great things to accomplish and things need to be done right away. There's little tolerance for laggards and coasters. The challenges ahead are clear, and so are the opportunities to contribute to the continued growth and success.

Cons

The location in Portland/Vancouver area is both a pro and a con. It's a great place to live and work, but it's a small pool for finding really good talent to hire.

3 people found this review helpful
    4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

It feels great to work here!

Oct 30, 2017 - Instructional Designer in Vancouver, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great management that adapts well to the growth and changes of the company. Awesome, motivated culture. DiscoverOrg pushes you to be your best. That might look intimidating from the outside; a less-genuine company might use that as justification to push you to a breaking point. DiscoverOrg is not that company, we offer a sincere promise of a successful career. You grow as the company grows, and we all adapt and learn together.

Cons

Parking in downtown Vancouver can be a challenge. Growth can be messy as we frequently change the office layout to accommodate new people, but such change is resolved quickly and always feels like a net positive.

5. 5.0

Manager, Sales Training

Jan 16, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

I can't speak highly enough of this company. Fast-growing tech company right here in sleepy Vancouver, WA. About 2 years ago we were at 200 people, we're over 500 now. We have a hard-working staff, innovative product, and even better leadership. With this growth comes opportunity. There are new positions opening up all the time (WE ARE HIRING) and we mostly promote from within.

Cons

If you're afraid of hard work, this may not be the best place for you to work. The city of Vancouver wasn't ready for us. Parking is tough. The local parking lots have seen our growth and increased parking fees.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Fantastic place to work

Feb 8, 2018 - Manager in Vancouver, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Great leadership, from the top down. An open door policy that allows your voice to be heard. - a REAL company culture, and one that's fun to be a part of. Happy hours after work, group sports & karaoke nights are commonplace. - an Environment where effort and results are rewarded - Fast growing company, with opportunity for professional development and career growth.

Cons

Not really a "Con", but it should be noted; show up ready to work. The pace is quick, and there's no room for slacking. Also, the city of Vancouver is VERY light on available parking

7. 5.0

Research Analyst

May 18, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Monday thru Friday work schedule, day shift so it's easy to work around, and benefits are pretty inexpensive.

Cons

It's in down town Vancouver.

8. 4.0

Marketing

Dec 1, 2016 - Marketing
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, fun environment, rewarding

Cons

horrible office lighting, vancouver washington

Viewing 1 - 8 of 8 English Reviews