Found 4,007 of over 5K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great benefits and love of the product" (in 420 reviews)
- "you meet lots of great people and get to spend every day at the happiest place on earth" (in 303 reviews)
- "Free admission for yourself and comp passes (except for busy days and party nights)" (in 141 reviews)
- "Coworkers can be really great and help you through the hard stuff" (in 120 reviews)
- "Excellent training on professionalism and educating on career growth opportunities." (in 88 reviews)
- "Low pay and a pain to get to your job bc parking and checking in for costume" (in 540 reviews)
- "Hours are long and unreasonable sometimes" (in 308 reviews)
- "Poor management because of being young and inexperienced." (in 224 reviews)
- "There are very few good managers." (in 109 reviews)
- "Low pay and long hours" (in 67 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Disney Parks and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Apr 29, 2023UsherFormer EmployeeOrlando, FL
They are a very friendly and understanding company who actually cares about their employees
As a part time worker, they don't schedule you almost ever, so in order to work you need to be on the facebook group asking coworkers for shifts.
- 5.0Sep 9, 2023Custodial WorkerFormer Employee, less than 1 yearOrlando, FL
The supervisors are professional, but also the kindest people I have ever worked under. I can't say enough good things about them or the people I worked with. Working at Hollywood Studios, Custodial was certainly not glamorous but the environment couldn't be more enjoyable. The buildings, the decor, the streets at night... magnificent. I loved it! Pay is also very good!!
The heat is the only major con. Coming from the far North, working outside was very difficult. Hard to breath and I ended up getting extremely ill. Hence, the reason I no longer work there. But if you can handle heat - a custodial position is great.
- 5.0Aug 26, 2023Merchandise HostCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsLake Buena Vista, FL
My favorite reason for working here are the benefits. I enjoy the vacation pay, health insurance, and retirement options. They just added 401k along with current pension plan. I also had my college expenses paid for and graduated with a Bachelors degree with the intent to also get my MBA. I love that it’s not costing me anything.
Working in a store is not terrible but can be boring. But any job that is not in my career field would feel boring. My advice is to enjoy the small interaction and soak in all the opportunities. I think it’s a fair trade of benefits for having a boring job.1
- 4.0Sep 19, 2023Bell Services DispatchCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLake Buena Vista, FL
COMPLIMENTARY PARK ACCESS No skills needed to start this role
low pay high stress high demand from guests no room to grow
- 4.0Sep 18, 2023Kitchen StewardFormer Employee, more than 1 yearAnaheim, CA
Company perks, large team and opportunity for advancement
Lots of call outs, holiday hours, too easy to be overbooked if you have multiple roles
- 5.0Aug 27, 2023PhotoPass PhotographerFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsOrlando, FL
This is hands down the best fast paced photography experience you can get! I don't think there is any other photographer job position in the world were you'll take more pictures every single day. You will learn a lot skills that will help you gather experience in different types of photography like family, headshots, couples, product, sports, etc.. You will also gain lots of experience in guest relations, and will have the opportunity to work in different areas around the resort.
It is physically demanding, and many times it requires working under harsh weather conditions like extreme heat or rain.
- 4.0Aug 27, 2023PEON (Office Staff)Former Employee, more than 10 yearsLake Buena Vista, FL
At first it was terrific, a good work environment, a big happy family and inside all day, great, plus 40 hours every week. The after work, loved working in the Parks & Resorts.
Management changes, went downhill, morale went down, no cast cooperation, all for themselves, lazy cm up in the breakroom for 3 hours, we reported, I got the boot, shamefully.. Asst. Mgr. didn't care, favoritism, dreaded working there some days.
Disney Parks Reviews FAQs
Disney Parks has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 5,264 reviews left anonymously by employees. 65% of employees would recommend working at Disney Parks to a friend and 57% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
65% of Disney Parks employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Disney Parks 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.