Dispatch (MN) Reviews | Glassdoor

Dispatch (MN) Reviews

Updated Jan 17, 2020

4.2
Dispatch (MN) CEO, Founder Andrew Leone (no image)
Andrew Leone
  1. "Fantastic Opportunity"

Current Employee - Market Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Dispatch (MN) full-time for less than a year

Pros

The product is such a no-brainer and works perfectly. Dispatch is bringing technology to a sector that is so drastically under served and in need of an update, it's an easy brand and product to get behind. The founders are extremely available and care about feedback. Even being in a remote market away from the home base, I feel like I am a part of the family and very supported.

Cons

Being a new company, there isn't a policy and procedure already built for everything we come across. Changes in a company this size can come rapidly and need the ability to adjust on the fly.

Dispatch (MN)2018-04-18
  2. "Sales"

Current Employee - Sales in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Dispatch (MN) full-time for more than a year

Pros

Love working here, this has been my favorite job I have had. Leadership allows you the space to work and do your thing when you've earned trust. You are able to take ownership of your role and really make it your own which is the dichotomy of working for a start up. Company culture is fun and relaxed but hard working. It is a solutions focused culture that cares about its clients and employees.

Cons

Not a ton of structure it being a start up. You'll need to figure things out and fly by the seat of your pants at times. Could be a negative for some, I like it but put it in this category for those who need structure.

Dispatch (MN)2018-04-10
  3. "StartUp Technology Disrupting a Dated Industry"

Current Employee - Minnesota Market Manager in Bloomington, MN

I have been working at Dispatch (MN) full-time for more than a year

Pros

Everyday is different with new and exciting challenges. Coming from a large corporation when every day gets redundant, it's incredible to work at a place truly filling a market need and being able to to add input and value to the product road map.

Cons

As with any startup that's understaffed at first, all positions at some point will require wearing multiple hats.

Dispatch (MN)2018-04-06
  4. "Management"

Current Employee - Manager in Bloomington, MN

I have been working at Dispatch (MN) full-time for less than a year

Pros

Genuine team environment! Approachable executives who "roll up their sleeves to pitch in". Employees are encouraged to learn, grow and create: understanding that a successful company is built by empowering. Innovative/start-up company gaining lots of traction. Great work/life balance! Awesome employees-positive, fun and hard working.

Cons

We work smart and lean. The current environment is bare-bones but it's not the physical building that dictates the environment; it's the people. And the people are awesome. Priorities can change on a dime. Need to be flexible and understanding in a start-up business.

Dispatch (MN)2018-04-06
  5. "Ideas are always welcome!"

Current Employee - Network Operations in Bloomington, MN

I have been working at Dispatch (MN) full-time for more than a year

Pros

The 2 founders of this company have a vast knowledge of running their own businesses, learning from and observing those 2 has really expanded my knowledge in both the business world and personal life. The lines of communication are always open at Dispatch, bringing new ideas and suggestions up are always welcome with open minds.

Cons

With being a start up, sometimes things can get a little hectic, but with each problem comes a solution, it is fun to help with creating solutions that will help this company into the future!

Dispatch (MN)2018-03-27
  6. "Startup Company With Everything Needed For Success"

Current Employee - Market Manager in Bloomington, MN

I have been working at Dispatch (MN) full-time for less than a year

Pros

Amazing group of people, everyone is very committed, positive and willing to help each other WHENEVER needed. It's so refreshing not stressing about Monday's anymore. Work life balance is amazing and late night calls, emails or fire drills have yet to happen. Love working here!

Cons

Normal things with small businesses growing quickly. Policies and procedures might be FYI until typed up but the excitement of being part of a positive team and company far outweigh small changes hear and there.

Dispatch (MN)2018-03-27
  7. "Dispatch Delivers Happy Employees!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

I have been working at Dispatch (MN) full-time for less than a year

Pros

The work environment is very positive, team focused and flexible. New ideas and an open door policy make it a great place to work.

Cons

There is a lot going on when building a company from the ground up. Focus often shifts and you need to be prepared to be flexible with where your efforts and attentions are needed which can change frequently.

Dispatch (MN)2018-03-15

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 27 reviews