- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Texas
- - Dallas-Fort Worth, TX Area
- - Dallas, TX
- - Irving, TX
- - Georgia
- - Columbus, GA Area
- - Columbus, GA
Found 11 of over 11 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
- Current Employee★★★★★Jul 28, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The CEO is incredible. He's charismatic, empathetic, and really values you as a person and employee. All employees are kind, and there is never any drama. Benefits are great, and you will make an impact in the company, no matter what position you're in.
None really, it's a growing company, so you will always have work to do.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jul 20, 2022 - Program Manager in Irving, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
long-term career support, opportunities, growth mindset, requires flexibility, great culture, work is like family
long days, long hours, requires flexibility
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★May 25, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Helping veterans and students achieve their goals and dreams is awesome. You can make your own schedule somewhat. Very oriented towards adult rules- produce results and you’re good. The staff are all friendly and always willing to help.
Days can get long with meetings. Always on call. Not clear on step-raises but that’s dependant on many factors.
- Former Employee★★★★★Jul 13, 2022 - Operations ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
No pros on this one sorry. The owner and CEO is greedy. He didn't put one ounce into building this company. The sacrifices laid down by other people built this company.
I wouldn't trust the owner and CEO of this company as far as you could throw him. He is a Racist, a bottom feeder at best!Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jan 7, 2022 - Account Manager in Columbus, GARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Get to create your own schedule Great clients in the gym Fantastic training and development opportunities
Workdays can get long you are constantly on call
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Sep 24, 2021 - Penetration TesterRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Awesome place to get your IT skills up.
Some might not like hybrid environment.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Apr 19, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Instructors are very knowledgeable Staff members are very helpful
No cons, the place is greatContinue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Apr 9, 2021 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great Place for learning about the IT worlds
No cons for this place. I love the environment
- Current Temporary Employee★★★★★Aug 12, 2020 - Anonymous Temporary EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
It was an okay place
Not all that well organized
- Current Intern, less than 1 year★★★★★Jan 30, 2019 - Data Scientist InternRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
They have some industry grade instructors with helpful curriculum.
Not everyone is from the same background so it makes the learning curve different for everyone.