Found 201 of over 212 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Management is poor." (in 16 reviews)
- "Upper management in facility is horrible,never know who is on call and when you do they don’t answer phone calls." (in 12 reviews)
- "Pay is low when compared to others." (in 9 reviews)
- "The insurance is expensive and terrible as well" (in 7 reviews)
- "The CNAs are there just for a paycheck, nursing leadership is ALSO there just for a paycheck and the administration stays in their office." (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Diversicare Healthcare Services and is not affected by filters.
- 1.0Oct 3, 2023Social Services DirectorCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
A great opportunity to build your skills as a social worker and to have strong relationships with the elderly and their families.
As a social worker at Diversicare, you will find that you are one of the only core team members that actually cares about the residents you serve. The CNAs are there just for a paycheck, nursing leadership is ALSO there just for a paycheck and the administration stays in their office. The pay is static. The insurance is expensive and terrible as well
- 2.0Oct 13, 2023Workforce ManagerFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsPhenix City, AL
Lots of overtime. Poor cooperate management support.
No home life. You’re always on call, or working in the place of missing staff.
- 1.0Oct 23, 2023CNA, CMAFormer Employee, less than 1 yearSedgwick, KS
Most of the coworkers are awesome and the residents are great.
Management is a nightmare. They will work you into the ground and the pay is crap.
- 1.0Oct 29, 2022Transitional Care LiaisonFormer Employee, less than 1 yearSan Antonio, TX
Great sales pitch to come work there
Worst employer I’ve had in the 34 years of my work life / career. Top heavy organization who barks orders and you have no interaction with anyone corporate. As a sales rep, this was shocking to me. I was not important enough to give real feedback from my hospitals and case managers. The regional never even acknowledged me and I worked there 9 months. Care was never a company priority, only census. Get heads in the bed, even if your nursing staff can’t care for them properly and keep them alive. I got to a point that I could not look families in the eye and tell them their loved one was safe. I was loosing sleep, feeling so bad about lying to people just to keep my job. Expenses took well over 90 days to be paid and I’m still owed nearly $1000 and am praying I get paid. My last paycheck was not processed due to human error. I gave a 30 day notice which is require and which they wanted me to fulfill. I worked each of those 30 days and have never been so glad to be no longer associated with a company. Now just praying I get paid.1
Diversicare Healthcare Services Reviews FAQs
Diversicare Healthcare Services has an overall rating of 2.5 out of 5, based on over 212 reviews left anonymously by employees. 40% of employees would recommend working at Diversicare Healthcare Services to a friend and 31% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -11% over the last 12 months.
40% of Diversicare Healthcare Services employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Diversicare Healthcare Services 2.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.6 for culture and values and 2.8 for career opportunities.