Diversified Consultants Reviews | Glassdoor

Diversified Consultants Reviews

Updated Aug 2, 2019

2.9
Diversified Consultants CEO Charlotte Zehnder (no image)
Charlotte Zehnder
  1. "Great company good benefits"

Current Employee - Debt Collector

I have been working at Diversified Consultants full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

laid back , dress casual bonus checks

Cons

Favoritism can sometimes be showed more times than others

Diversified Consultants2019-06-22
  2. "Life Changing Opportunity"

I have been working at Diversified Consultants full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been working for DCI going on a year and it has changed my life. Never before, even after 5 years working in a leadership role at my previous company, have I felt so supported, respected, and valued. The opportunities I have been given to learn and grow within the organization are the types of opportunities that only come from a family owned, truly passionate, set of individuals. DCI has given me so much... more than a job, it has provided me with the tools I need to excel outside of the office walls as well.

Cons

The only con that I can see is that I didn't start working at DCI sooner.

Advice to Management

Continue sharing your limitless knowledge and using your experience to make the individuals working for you and the industry as a whole better for everyone.

Diversified Consultants2018-06-26
  3. "DCI is the best Company to work for"

Current Employee - Chief Development Officer in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Diversified Consultants full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Gordon Beck constantly amazed me with his industry insight and brilliant techniques to solving problems. His hands-on approach to Leadership, Results, Motivation, Passion and strong character won him the respect of the staff. Gordon Beck is extremely enthusiastic about his work which is infectious. Gordon Beck makes the impossible possible. He is a really exceptional individual.

Cons

None I can think of

Diversified Consultants2018-06-25

"Collection Rep"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Diversified Consultants full-time for more than a year

Pros

Company has A-1 customer service skills , very family oriented, has need to see all employees succeed within the company

Cons

I really do not have any cons to this company I would return if I relocated back to jacksonville

Diversified Consultants2017-08-03
  5. "Changed My life"

Current Employee - Collector in Portland, OR

I have been working at Diversified Consultants full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have come from well nothing and now 2500 miles away from home I've obtained every single goal with working for not just a company but family.

Cons

None. All YOU have too do is work hard.

Advice to Management

Continue to care for your concern has helped a woman like myself keep on pushing and beat all the odds.

Diversified Consultants2017-07-22
  6. "DCI review"

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Diversified Consultants full-time for more than a year

Pros

DCI is an amazing company to work for! They have many opportunities to move up in the company and to make a career out of DCI. The culture here is like no other and very family oriented.

Cons

There is no downside to DCI in my eyes.

Diversified Consultants2017-07-18
  7. "Love DCI"

Current Employee - Debt Collector in Portland, OR

I have been working at Diversified Consultants full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The atmosphere and the people that work there! My second family ❤️

Cons

The consumers can be really rough to talk to sometimes.

Advice to Management

You're amazing!!!!!

Diversified Consultants2017-07-15

""WE CARE""

Current Employee - Successful Individual in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Diversified Consultants full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

DCI has been my home for over 10 years, i have seen this company grow and become the #1 agency. We care about our employees and none of us are just a number. DCI has a team of individuals like no other, the talent DCI has is very special, DCI is amazing in everything we do and i am very proud to be apart of the success story and we have so much more coming I AM DCI!

Cons

We have to all embrace the struggle at times , with growth comes more IT problems which can ve a little disappointing at times when we may have some down time, dont worry it is nothing er can't handle....

Advice to Management

Sometime we get a little too busy and can forget what means the most to us, take a step back and remember how you got to where you are and remember what was importantnt to you when you were climbing the ladder!

Diversified Consultants2017-07-14
  9. "IT Department"

Current Employee - Secret in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Diversified Consultants full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great bosses that are willing to take the time to show you the "ins" and "outs" of IT.

Cons

Structure could use some work.

Advice to Management

None.

Diversified Consultants2017-07-06
  10. "DCI, Best Environment and Staff I've Ever Encountered"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Diversified Consultants full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everyone is very motivated, stays positive, you have a great support team and can easily create a new family here. The culture is very diverse, the employees genuinely care for one another, where else would I want to work?

Cons

You get one day of paid vacation time every three months of full-time work, which could be given a little more, but with a company growing as fast as this is it's nearly impossible to. And the parking is just awful, people almost fighting for a spot -including Executives- even with an off-site parking available. Besides that, DCI is awesome!

Advice to Management

No advice. Just a thank you for always being understanding and leading us in the right direction.

Diversified Consultants2017-07-06