Diversified Consultants Reviews | Glassdoor

Diversified Consultants Reviews

Updated Dec 5, 2019

2.9
Diversified Consultants CEO Charlotte Zehnder (no image)
Charlotte Zehnder
  1. "Taking Family to the next level"

Current Employee - Director of Administraton in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Diversified Consultants full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Working with DCI is exactly that, you work with DCI not for DCI. DCI embraces each and every team member and treats them as a person or a member of the family. From the Janitorial Staff to the Top Executive Staff everyone is treated with respect, dignity, and never made to feel as if they don't have an opportunity to succeed. DCI takes Family to another level, being a part of DCI's "wamily" has been extremely... impactful for myself, my personal family, and for countless others who have taken the steps to embrace the struggle, stick with the team, and grow through the ranks. Employment in the industry that DCI operates under is generally frowned upon and typically considered temporary... but when you work with a Company that has the human factor like DCI you'll quickly realize that you entered into a Career that will change your life for the better; if you let it.

Cons

DCI is growing exponentially and with growth comes technological need, due to the rapid growth rate sometimes we find ourselves behind in technological times but make every effort to push onward and upward as swiftly as possible. - There is limited hindrance to productivity during these times. Even still the team comes together and exceeds expectation.

Advice to Management

As much as we all work together as a family it is still important to always remember to Listen with the intent to understand and not with the intent to Respond.

Diversified Consultants2017-07-06
  2. "Very good company very professional"

I have been working at Diversified Consultants

Pros

Best company I've worked for in a while very family oriented

Cons

Nothing to complain about at all very good Company

Diversified Consultants2017-05-15
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

4. "Great Place to Work"

in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Diversified Consultants for more than a year

Pros

Family owned and family oriented, prizes and giveaways for the collectors, have the potential to write your own paycheck through the uncapped bonus structure while still having the cushion of your hourly rate, you can be promoted within the company if you prove yourself, fun employee events held, management really cares about the employees.

Cons

You have to be careful with time issues - be on time and don't call in sick regularly. Also this is a big company with over 600 employees in one location, so you will see people come and go regularly since it is a call center.

Diversified Consultants2017-02-16

"Best collection agency"

Current Employee - Debt Collector in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Diversified Consultants full-time for less than a year

Pros

They have a very family oriented staff, yes m young and energized work force, and excellent team building skills. Everyone is like family and It is definitely the best with environment I've ever worked in, especially considering the stress level of the job and how they adapt and actually care about their employees

Cons

Well, it's a collection agency, so if you can't handle the grind or people cussing you out for no good reason, then it's probably not gonna work. However, they are the best in class

Advice to Management

The only advice I could give is to fast track more more people straight to the floor because I feel like it sets people back sometimes from doing being and then relearning what seems like everything when they get on their team. And be more realistic about the bonuses in training so people aren't So disappointed when they aren't bonusing immediately

Diversified Consultants2017-01-22
  6. "Great place to work"

CAD Technician in Florence, MS

I worked at Diversified Consultants for more than 3 years

Pros

Great management and hours. Good people to work with.

Cons

Low pay and minimum benefits.

Advice to Management

Spend more as needed.

Diversified Consultants2016-11-21
  7. "Truly positive work place with great people"

Current Employee - Assistant Manager/Collector in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Diversified Consultants full-time for less than a year

Pros

You can make a lot of money if you stay focused.lots of events, contests, and fun activities. High energy work environment

Cons

Missing any time from work can directly impact your income through both hourly pay and bonus.

Advice to Management

Pay Supervisors more to encourage upward mobility for dedicated employees

Diversified Consultants2016-05-29
  8. "collector"

I have been working at Diversified Consultants

Pros

great people to work with

Cons

not enough pay for the work

Advice to Management

pay hci more

Diversified Consultants2015-10-02

"Best company to work for with great opportunities for a career!"

Current Employee - Current Employee in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Diversified Consultants full-time for more than a year

Pros

Career advancement, family atmosphere, work environment, caring management, opportunities, bonus structure and hourly pay

Cons

Parking .....long drive through traffic ! People thinking all collection agencies are bad, when we are here to help!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great job!

Diversified Consultants2014-09-04

"Best company I have ever worked for."

Current Employee - Collections Manager in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Diversified Consultants full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Many opportunities for advancement. Competitive salary and bonus structure. Uncapped bonus potential. Pay increases every 3 months. Fun, competitive environment.

Cons

The only con I have is that I didn't find this company earlier in life. The only employees who dislike the company are those who do not apply themselves. Everyone has an equal opportunity to be successful here.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work and thank you for taking the company in the right direction.

Diversified Consultants2014-08-02
  11. "Ups and downs"

Former Employee - Debt Collector in Tualatin, OR

I worked at Diversified Consultants full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Steady pay checks Good friends made at work Good experience

Cons

Always changing structure Bonus not guaranteed Doesnt listen to advice Circles and cliques are toxic Not a lot of room for advancement

Advice to Management

Stop changing things and listen to the repair that are tenured.

Diversified Consultants2019-06-03