Diversified Consultants "high school" Reviews | Glassdoor

Diversified Consultants Employee Reviews about "high school"

Updated Jul 22, 2019

2.7
Diversified Consultants CEO Charlotte Zehnder (no image)
Charlotte Zehnder
Pros
  • "When i first came to DCI it was amazing(in 7 reviews)

• "Best company I've worked for in a while very family oriented(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "There is no downside to DCI in my eyes(in 5 reviews)

• "Basically High School all over again(in 3 reviews)

Reviews about "high school"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Be wary"

Former Employee - Debt Collector

I worked at Diversified Consultants full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

There are not any pros that come to mind

Cons

Favoritism Lack of communication High school like work environment Profane music on PA system

Diversified Consultants2019-07-23

"Collector"

Former Employee - Collector in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Diversified Consultants full-time for less than a year

Pros

Attemtpting to try , and provide motivation with a positive atmosphere for new hires from management. Weekends off. Ok pay structure. If your a wolf in sheep's clothing you'll get paid a lot but you will need to work OT to make lots more. Great job for someone that maybe just graduated high school.

Cons

The first day of Training told me everything I was going to expect if I stayed here. Training is very rushed. Almost Everyone seems to dislike their job, and looks dead on the inside other than management. Turn over rate is very very high. I only stayed a week. Theyre making their employees do other company's jobs like Comcast but their paying anywhere near as much as Comcast pays their Billing, Retention, and Collection Agents. Paid Time off is only 40 Hrs . They will use your PTO if you call out against your own will ....(REALLY) . Most Managment is making 100k +a year with better benefits.

Advice to Management

Equality is a must when it comes to benefits, and if your going to tell your collectors that you need to tell consumers you work for Comcast train them appropriately , and pay them accordingly. Comcast is 1 1/2 months of paid training. 14-18 Dollars per hour. That cant be learned in 2 weeks.

Diversified Consultants2017-12-20

"Debt collector"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Diversified Consultants full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Overtime offered, company events, prizes and giveaways

Cons

Basically High School all over again... everyone having sexual relations inside and outside of work, drugs being used in the parking lot during breaks and lunch. Drama is a common thing and nobody respects the fact you are in a relationship even the supervisors. I've known people married and in committed relationships cheat on their spouses with employees. Not a good work environment if you are in a relationship.

Advice to Management

Crack down on drugs being used have a more strict policy sexual harassment and conduct.

Diversified Consultants2017-03-15

"Stay AWAY"

Former Employee - File Collector in Tualatin, OR

I worked at Diversified Consultants full-time for less than a year

Pros

There are awesome people who work for the company! Its in a beautiful location next to many restraunts and stores and a wonderful donut shop! Super yummmmy!!!! Easy Interview, great job for right out of high school if your looking to make some money!

Cons

Upper managment is sexist and is pro male! They would never look to a female to be promoted. If your a pretty girl your getting hit on constantly! And if your a female that works here I belive that they wont respect you! Very dominat contolling male enviorment!

Diversified Consultants2016-02-20

"WORST JOB IVE EVER HAD!!"

Former Employee - Collector in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Diversified Consultants full-time for more than a year

Pros

The dress code is pretty relaxed, you're schedule is basically m-f and you're also off on the weekends so that's a plus

Cons

Management doesn't care about employees, pay isn't good for the amount of crap you deal with, high school atmosphere 30 year olds cause drama with 23 year olds so full of drama

Advice to Management

N/a

Diversified Consultants2015-09-09