Diversified Sourcing Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

3.5
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Gene Horne

1. Featured Review

"Client, Candidate and Employee"

I have been working at Diversified Sourcing Solutions full-time

Pros

Professionalism and trust are paramount for candidate and client. When Stephanie Mohr, V.P. Sales and Operations (DFW, Waxachie and Houston offices) is involved directly or when working with one of her highly qualified and well trained staff I can depend on results.

I began as a candidate several years ago where a direct hire management position was secured when working with Stephanie that led to working with her as a client, filling some of the most challenging recruitment needs for my employer. She's diligent with urgent requests from the "norm" to complicated and long term solutions for small to large organizations when other groups cannot get the job done.

Not all companies deliver outstanding results - Diversified Sourcing Solutions does. Ms. Mohr, along with her team has the answers to your placement needs.

From a candidate point, communication is always open and DSS delivers results.

Cons

Diversified Sourcing Solutions delivers solid and reliable answers. Whether candidate or client, every resource available will be utilized to fill your need. No stone is left unturned.

2. "Great Company"

I have been working at Diversified Sourcing Solutions full-time

Pros

DSS does an excellent job of making clients, candidates and internal employees feel second to none. This company offers a wonderful culture unlike any other in the industry. It is rewarding knowing that I work for an employer that truly cares about the people they employ.

Cons

Not really a con, more of another pro... DSS is ahead of the curve by regularly speaking with new vendors, researching tools, software and processes to constantly provide the best resources in the market.

Advice to Management

Continue pushing in the direction you are going. DSS is the place to be today, tomorrow, this year and moving forward.

3. "Great Company, Awesome Culture!"

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Richmond, VA
    Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Richmond, VA

I have been working at Diversified Sourcing Solutions (Less than a year)

Pros

At Diversified, you feel like you're part of a team from day one. Everyone wants to help you grow professionally and reach whatever you aspire for.

Cons

I have not found any.

Mar 1, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing! We are glad that it sounds like your experience thus far has been great as we love to hear that. We are excited to know you felt part ... More

5. "Recruiter"

Former Employee - Senior Human Resources Generalist/Full Life Cycle Recruiter in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Diversified Sourcing Solutions (More than a year)

Pros

Company engagement was great! The company always had contest going between the branches, manager always showed appreciation to her employees, company trips for excellent service!

Cons

What goes up must come down. This company decided to do a bit of restructuring without considering their loyal employees. Definitely lost the "family" vibe of the company. All "values" went out the door and by the time I left I felt like a walking set of numbers as opposed to an employee that was appreciated.

Advice to Management

The Houston Branch Manager will go down as one of the best managers I have ever had. Her niceness was a bit of a weakness but she had a soft spot for people and it truly showed. She definitely set the bar high for what I expect out of a manager!

6. "Bakery helper"

Former Employee - Production Helper in Lakeland, FL
    Former Employee - Production Helper in Lakeland, FL

I worked at Diversified Sourcing Solutions (Less than a year)

Pros

They pay you on a weekly basis.

Cons

They pick and choose whom they want for a job. Favortism.

Advice to Management

Don't do the norm think outside the box and give people chances . Some people just need someone to give them that second chance unlike some companies hold a grudge against people whom are felons and some that have not stayed with the company and bar them 10 years later from going through their company. Give people chances sums it up.

"At Your Own Risk"

Pros

They treat you really nicely if you make them money and bring in business. They do breakfasts and buy lunch for employees. They provide sales training.

Cons

They expect you to lie to potential clients and candidates. They use candidate references to make sales calls. They don't care about their employees and their turnover rate was high. Management positions are given to children of the owners and they get to do whatever they want. Management is changing their minds about processes and goals almost every day. If you're a temp employee through them, watch your back. They will let you go without notice. If you are sales, the best accounts are given to those who bring in the most money. If you don't bring in money, you don't get the good accounts, which means you can't bring in money and it's a vicious cycle. Same for recruiters. The owner's kids somehow managed to get the positions to recruit for with the biggest commission percentage. If you don't "recruit well" they give you impossible or near impossible positions to fill. They don't try and help you at all. There were a good portion of employees who left of their own will after years of working there.

Jul 25, 2016 – Corporate Secretary & Founding Partner

Thank you for pointing out our wonderful culture and sales training program. We do offer training for recruiters and staffing consultants as well with a focus on helping you choose the best career ... More

8. "Welder"

Former Employee - Weldwe in Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Weldwe in Tampa, FL

I worked at Diversified Sourcing Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Staffing company found me a job within 2 days. I went to work immediately.

Cons

The company only needed a welder for a few weeks to complete a job. Once the job was completed the staffing agency did not have any other work available.

"Hostile enilvironment"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Diversified Sourcing Solutions full-time

Pros

Company benefits, able to work independently, and working closely with customers and prospects

Cons

Company has turned into a very hostile work environment, management watches glass door like a hawk and adds 5 star reviews to even out the negative. Company isn't at a rise, same slow work pace as before. New management isn't bringing any positivity or work. Rather drop off cupcakes to clients then actually help put in work. Management hardly ever in the office.

Advice to Management

Look where the problem is

Jun 1, 2016 – Corporate Secretary & Founding Partner

Thank you for your comments, but we encourage any current, unhappy employees to communicate directly with us so that we can learn from your input and correct the issues that we may have. If you don't ... More

"Professional Atmosphere"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Diversified Sourcing Solutions full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Diversified is a great company to work for very professional and friendly. Great positions for Temp to Hire and Direct Hire in the DFW area.

Cons

Only cons I see is we don't offer holiday pay or vacation for our Temp to Hire candidates after they work a certain amount of hours.

May 18, 2016 – Corporate Secretary & Founding Partner

Thank you for your input! I think it is important that you know that we do offer holiday pay and PTO in cases where our client supports that decision.

"Excellent company to work for"

I have been working at Diversified Sourcing Solutions (Less than a year)

Pros

Great internal staff to work with, open to ideas and change, allow people to think outside of the box and contribute, growth opportunity, truly believe in work/life balance.

Cons

None really, change for the better of the company (but this is a pro, not a con)

Advice to Management

Keep pushing the envelope in order to continue growing.

May 18, 2016 – Corporate Secretary & Founding Partner

Thank you for recognizing that the difficult decisions and changes that we had to make are working for the good of all of us here at DSS!