KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Diversified Technology Consultants Reviews

Updated May 4, 2021

Found 6 of over 6 reviews

2.3

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great Company, Fantastic Opportunities

Oct 12, 2020 - Project Manager in Hamden, CT
    Business Outlook

Pros

DTC is a great company that gave me an opportunity to grow both professionally and personally. I started as an intern as I was finishing my engineering degree. Upon graduation I was offered a full time job with a competitive salary. Mentored by senior staff for many projects and years. From there my experience grew to proficiency.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Continue reading

Vice President

Thank you for this review. We are happy your experience at DTC has been a good one and we continue to look forward to being a part of you professional and personal growth.

2. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

DTC

May 4, 2021 - Project Engineer in New Haven, CT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Met some nice people at work

Cons

Terrible work atmosphere and management

Vice President

We are sorry to hear that your experience with DTC was less than what we would have wanted. Throughout our 40+ year history DTC has encouraged open communication among all our employees and management. As an employee you would be aware that the company policy allows for any grievance to be brought to management's attention. Additionally, the company policy provides for working through any issues, problems or grievances in a collaborative manner. We encourage you to reach out to us to share your impressions and specific experiences.

3. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 10 years

Employees beware and think twice before talking to DTC

Mar 17, 2020 - Senior Structural Engineer in Hamden, CT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Some good and knowledgeable people doing the right things for clients

Cons

Bad management. The current leadership demonstrates a lack of honesty and transparency in the work environment and communications. Inappropriate behavior by leadership and no respect for employees.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

4. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good Diverse Engineering Firm

May 28, 2019 - Senior Project Engineer in Hamden, CT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Worked at other engineering firms and the DTC management are good to the employees and understand the balance between work and home life. Hard work and a job well done are appreciated and rewarded.

Cons

The healthcare costs although somewhat high are in line with healthcare costs for similar sized consulting firms.

1 person found this review helpful

Vice President

Thank you for your kind review. We are happy that your experience with DTC is a pleasant one.

5. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Poor management

Mar 22, 2019 - Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

There is nothing positive about this place

Cons

Bad management, all what they care about is their own interest and they don't care about the employees. Health insurance premiums are outrageous.

Vice President

We are sorry to hear that your experience with DTC was less than what we would have wanted. Throughout our 40+ year history DTC has encouraged open communication among all our employees and management. As an employee you would be aware that the company policy allows for any grievance to be brought to management's attention. Additionally, the company policy provides for working through any issues, problems or grievances in a collaborative manner. With regard to your experience with DTC's healthcare insurance options, we have continuously sought to exceed industry standards. As you may be aware, the cost of healthcare has increased dramatically over recent years. This is something that DTC (or other employers) have no control. That said, in response to the increased cost of healthcare, DTC has absorbed a large portion of those increase--choosing to not pass this on to our employees. We encourage you to reach out to us to share your impressions and specific experiences.

6. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Construction Quality Control Manger

Oct 19, 2015 - Project Superintendent/Construction Quality Control Manager in Raleigh, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very limited on anything positive to say

Cons

Questionable commitment to construction quality on design build project

Vice President

DTC doesn't operate in NC. Additionally, DTC is a consulting engineering and environment company. We do not provide construction service beyond professional services. It appears that this review should be directed elsewhere.

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 English Reviews