KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Diversity Travel Reviews

Updated Aug 17, 2022

Found 60 of over 60 reviews

4.0
Diversity Travel Managing Director Christopher Airey (no image)
Christopher Airey

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "They are really caring of the staff and the training was great.(in 6 reviews)
  • "Good People(in 4 reviews)
  • "The office is open plan and managers and directors sit with their teams which creates a lively, team environment where everyone knows and interacts easily with each other – there is a real feeling of ‘working together’.(in 3 reviews)
  • "Excellent culture and general 'vibe' amongst all staff.(in 3 reviews)
  • "Working within a supportive, approachable team.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Excellent place to work

Oct 14, 2020 - Senior Vice President Operations in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Motivating and reassuring, supportive to employee's during difficult times

Cons

Within Covid times, I cannot find fault in the support provided to employees

RECRUITMENT BUSINESS PARTNER

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts. The pandemic has certainly presented challenges to our business and we will always look to find solutions to overcome these challenges and keep our business moving forward. We very much appreciate the effect these challenges present to our employees as we all adapt to new ways of working and we are really pleased to hear that you feel reassured and supported during this time.

2. 5.0

Great placd

Jun 22, 2020 - Travel Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Rally grate placd love a lot

Cons

Not much that I’ve seen so far

RECRUITMENT BUSINESS PARTNER

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Your comments are most appreciated and we are pleased you are enjoying your role and being part of our organisation.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I am very happy and enjoying this challenge

Jun 25, 2019 - NGO Travel Specialist in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

A great manager with a lot of experience and patience, knows how to connect to staff and really develop them. Good systems and exciting work

Cons

Can take some time to get used to the work load, and the systems change a lot which is hard to keep up with

RECRUITMENT BUSINESS PARTNER

Thank you for your review and it is great to hear that you are enjoying your role within our new USA operation and that you value our management style also. The team in the USA is growing with a number of new Business Travel Consultants joining this week - so there are exciting times ahead! Thank you again for taking the time to submit a review and we wish you every success as our business grows.

4. 2.0
    Former Employee

Uneven and inconsistent

Aug 17, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Genuine and sincere belief amongst colleagues that they are having a positive impact by helping charitable organisations

Cons

Poor and unambitious leadership Unequal opportunities with more value unfairly placed on specific roles No considered plan for retention Low pension contributions and limited benefits Overbearing contractual obligations (eg stipulations for who you are able to work for if you leave the business) Slow and reluctant to move with the current climate of homeworking. No exit interview conducted Disorganised supply of hardware/software for new starters Poor pay in comparison to direct competitors

5. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Very challenging

Jul 22, 2022 - BTC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Salary Perks Great training Great equipment Nice office environment

Cons

Hours Pressure Targets Staffing issues In-house performance system

RECRUITMENT BUSINESS PARTNER

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of working at Diversity Travel and it is great to hear such positive comments in relation to our salaries, benefits training, employee tools and work environment. On the back of a challenging time for the travel industry, we are working hard to ensure our rewards and environment are competitive in a jobs market that is moving at pace. As our business continues to quickly grow, we have also been working hard to ensure we have the people we need to meet the demands of the business. Most of our roles offer the opportunity for hybrid working which we hope strikes the right balance for our people who can combine working closely with colleagues across the business during office days with the flexibility of some home-working days. Thank you for the contribution you made to Diversity Travel and we wish you every success moving forwards.

6. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 8 years

Wholesome, honest and friendly place

Jul 4, 2022 - Head of Product
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone from top to bottom is filiar, open and honest in their attempt to do what they is best for each other and their customers.

Cons

Some 'traditional' values that can stifle creativity.

RECRUITMENT BUSINESS PARTNER

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and experience of our business. We would like to thank you for the contribution you made during your time with us and we wish you every success in your current role.

7. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Company - Lovely People!

May 10, 2022 - Business Development Representative in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Stable company working in an interesting area of travel

Cons

The industry is, generally, in a bit of a state of flux - coming out of the pandemic - so generally very busy and some challenges presenting

RECRUITMENT BUSINESS PARTNER

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of working for Diversity Travel. The clients we support certainly make our work more interesting and rewarding. As you quite rightly point out, the travel industry has experienced challenges during the pandemic, however we are delighted that our business is returning at such a high volume and we are busy trying to ensure that we have the right people and rewards in place to meet the expectations of our clients.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

Best in the sector… living their values

Mar 24, 2022 - Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

The leader in the humanitarian and Not for Profit sector. Genuine empathy and compassion for customers ensuring service quality was maintained during the pandemic and able to ramp up in line with customer expectation now as travel returns.

Cons

Nothing negative to say …

9. 5.0

A Breath of Fresh Air

Mar 24, 2022 - Account Management in Manchester, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people with genuine interest and commitment to supporting clients...a real feeling of a team, working together to achieve goals. Excellent culture and general 'vibe' amongst all staff. Supportive and approachable senior leadership team and board. Experienced and knowledgeable staff, always willing to help. Very rewarding

Cons

Genuinely, no cons to working at Diversity Travel!

RECRUITMENT BUSINESS PARTNER

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of working at Diversity Travel. It is fantastic to hear such positive comments and feedback and we are so pleased you are enjoying being part of our business. Thank you for your ongoing contribution as our business continues to grow.

10. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Fantastic Company

Jan 22, 2022 - Business Travel Consultant in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent team environment lots of support even in a home based role.

Cons

Huge workload and hard to balance work and personal life with long shifts.

RECRUITMENT BUSINESS PARTNER

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of working for Diversity. It is good to hear that you enjoyed working as part of our team and felt supported even when we were permanently home-working during the pandemic. Life at Diversity is generally busy and we have been busy recruiting to ensure we have the people we need to meet the demands of our teams and the business. Thank you for the contribution you made to our business and we wish you every success with your future career.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 60 Reviews

Diversity Travel Reviews FAQs

Diversity Travel has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 60 reviews left anonymously by employees. 81% of employees would recommend working at Diversity Travel to a friend and 68% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Diversity Travel employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.6 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Diversity Travel. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

81% of Diversity Travel employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Diversity Travel 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Diversity Travel to be management, diversity and inclusion, career development and the cons to be benefits, compensation.