Do My Resume.NET Reviews | Glassdoor

Do My Resume.NET Reviews

Updated Jul 26, 2018

4.7
Do My Resume.NET CEO Jerome Caywood (no image)
Jerome Caywood
  1. "An Awesome Work Environment"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gilbert, AZ

I have been working at Do My Resume.NET full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

This is a great place to work. It has an incredible staff that is remarkably supportive of each other and very professional. I have never been treated with anything less than the utmost respect. It was true on my first day when I really wasn't sure what to expect, and it is true today. There is the opportunity for growth of the diligent employee.

Cons

None that I have experienced.

Do My Resume.NET2018-07-26

"Unprofessional"

I worked at Do My Resume.NET

Pros

No pros to list at all.

Cons

Horrible management. Laid me off by just replacing my email with a new hire. No one told me they were going to lay me off till I confronted them.

Do My Resume.NET2018-05-23
  3. "Operations Manager"

Operations Manager in Gilbert, AZ

I have been working at Do My Resume.NET for less than a year

Pros

Only hire the best writers, compensation is well worth it. Environment is friendly and fun. The atmosphere doesn't have work feel but more like at home. Employees are treated with the utmost respect and we really care about our clients that we are serving, they are our top priority. We hire only quality professional resume writers that are incredible at working with clients and content writing.

Cons

None to report, everything is great here!

Do My Resume.NET2017-08-30
  4. "I love working here!"

Current Employee - Relationship Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Do My Resume.NET full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I love working here the employees and customers are so friendly, and treats everyone really well. This company hires the best talented workers and pay is really good. They only hire professional resume writers and content writer's to help with resumes and they workers who really know how to work and communicate with their clients. The atmosphere is great, and the job is really fun.

Cons

There are no cons yet. Thanks

Advice to Management

Thanks for hiring the best employees to do awesome resume

Do My Resume.NET2017-08-24
  5. "Great vibe, great place to grow"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Do My Resume.NET full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working for Do My Resume has made me feel whole again. I love that they take pride in only hiring only the best and most talented writers. I've worked in several other places, and when just anyone is hired- employee turnover is very high. I like working with like-minded people that are truly the best of the best. I love genuinely helping people to show their best selves through their resume and cover letter. I... love the pay is great. The entire staff from the bottom up to management is treated well. We get to work with awesome customers. As I’ve already hinted on, it is a great atmosphere. People go out of their way to make the new feel welcome, and part of a team- part of a family. As a person in marketing, I get to present our best company. But I love that I get to be truthful when I say that they only hire quality professional resume writers that are incredible at working with clients and content writing. I see myself continuing to grow, and I can’t wait for the future here!

Cons

Sometimes meetings get a little long...

Advice to Management

Use people that have worked here for a long time to mentor newbies that way the wisdom can be spread and the company can keep growing and be a success.

Do My Resume.NET2017-08-24
  6. "Love"

I have been working at Do My Resume.NET full-time

Pros

Such a great company I enjoyed going to work and they do the best job helping all the customers best place to work.

Cons

No cons at all

Advice to Management

They are doing an amazing job

Do My Resume.NET2017-08-18
  7. "The Best Working Environment"

I have been working at Do My Resume.NET full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been working with Do My Resume as a Certified Professional Resume Writer for the last one year. We are located at Phoenix, Arizona. To be honest, I have never worked in such a great atmosphere before. For starters, they only hire talented resume and content writers. Discussing on how to approach various customer projects becomes an easy because everyone has expertise and puts in some relevant points to... the successful completions of the job. We treat each other with respect and love; it sometimes feels like we are there for fun instead of working. To top it all, the pay is really great. Our customers are always satisfied with the work we do for them. They are always happy to come back with their friends and relatives. It’s an awesome feeling when I see a client we did resume or cover letter for coming back with a friend. Working for Do My Resume has been a satisfying experience for me.

Cons

I really haven't come across anything negative about Do My Resume for the time I have been working for them.

Advice to Management

Since the company is growing bigger by the day, we should be having interactive meetings more often than we do at the moment. Now this will depend on what plans our able CEO, Jerome Caywood's has for the company.

8. "Amazing Company"

I have been working at Do My Resume.NET full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great work environment, supportive employees, excellent pay and benefits. If you are a people-person and love seeing people succeed then this is the job for you! This is one place where your talents and work do not go unnoticed by either employees or customers.

Cons

Extremely competitive, so make sure that you have the skills and abilities to write amazing resumes and work with people. Other than that no negative aspects.

9. "Resume Writer"

I have been working at Do My Resume.NET full-time for less than a year

Pros

Creative, talented writers are only hired. Treated respectfully and welcoming atmosphere. Comfortable chairs.

Cons

Time goes by very quickly.

Do My Resume.NET2017-08-15

"Awesome place to work while learning"

Current Employee - Senior Resume Writer in Houston, TX

I have been working at Do My Resume.NET full-time

Pros

Streamlined Processes and smooth transition from training to "on the job" complexities. Their internal tools and knowledge-base are designed to address every anticipated issue that a Resume Writer might face. The team I work with is amazing and is always there to help.

Cons

Lots of resumes to write and sometimes it can get very busy. The company should organize more "fun at work" activities. The R&R program needs a wide variety of rewards and recognition.

Advice to Management

The cons should serve as an advice to management. A raise will definitely be appreciated.

Do My Resume.NET2015-09-13