DoSomething.org Employee Reviews about "work life balance"
63% would recommend to a friend
(2 total reviews)
100% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Never met such great people in my life." (in 14 reviews)
- "DoSomething really focuses on their intern program and fosters a culture of inclusion for the interns." (in 5 reviews)
- "Great Staff" (in 4 reviews)
- "Great, fun work environment!" (in 4 reviews)
- "I learned a lot at my time at Do Something." (in 3 reviews)
Found 2 of over 103 reviews
Updated Nov 16, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "work life balance"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Apr 6, 2014InternCurrent Intern, less than 1 yearNew York, NY
- Great work environment and company culture - Many collaborative projects (across departments) - Good work/life balance (I didn't work here as a full-time staff member, but I gauged that from my interactions)
- Compensation (but I guess that's just the downside of working in a non-profit)1
- 5.0Dec 2, 2013Social Entrepreneurship ManagerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearNew York, NY
You won't find another non-profit with smarter staff or more passionate players than at Do Something. They make work fun and change in the world achievable. It's an inspiring culture that really values good people & work!
So much passion also means that a work/life balance can be difficult at times. Emails will come in at all hours of the day and night but it's not impossible to set boundaries. With so many big and exciting projects, you may not want to though. And at the very least you're not bored like at your previous job, right?!4