DocuSign Reviews | Glassdoor

DocuSign Reviews

Found 833 reviews

4.7
Pros
  • "The culture is terrific at creating work life balance while keeping a positive competitive environment(in 92 reviews)

• "Company is growing so lots of opportunity(in 35 reviews)

Cons
  • "Not much, but if I have to be picky, there is no 401k match yet(in 37 reviews)

• "Still some growing pains evident as growing so fast(in 36 reviews)

1. Featured Review

Enterprise Corporate Sales - Account Executive

• Overall
    Current Employee - Account Executive - Enterprise Corporate Sales in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at DocuSign full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

THE PEOPLE - Since the company went public 5 months ago, people are legitimately lit up. It's kind of like something in the air has everybody a bit more chipper than usual. Weird. THE LEADERSHIP TEAM - Dan and his team are doing a killer job. How do we know that? They give themselves "grades" every quarter at our All-Hands meetings. They follow up on the things they said that they would do and didn't do and keep everybody...

Cons

Benefits missing: - Gym membership reimbursement/stipend - Commuter stipend could be higher

Advice to Management

As our company grows, keep paying attention to our hiring processes and developing our managers and leaders. Let's ensure that we keep hiring top talent and that we're investing in our talent internally. It's always a bummer when we lose a good colleague when we could have just paid a bit more attention.

August 31, 2018Snr. Director, Employment Brand Marketing

Wow. THANK YOU for sharing such detailed thoughts. Reviews like this are very helpful to potential job candidates. Trust you saw the 401(k) matching announcement.

2. Great work environment and company culture

Current Employee - Solutions Engineer in Seattle, WA

I have been working at DocuSign full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

-Company culture is second to none. Very supportive environment that values continuous learning and career development. -Great company outlook. -Good Benefits (401K match, ESPP, Health, Vision,, 4 weeks PTO to start, educational assistance program, 3 paid volunteer days, etc.) -Best product by far in the marketplace. -DocuSign as a company fully invests in their employees happiness and development.

Cons

-General growing pains in integrating new products and platform extensions. -Inter-team communication is an ongoing effort.

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in your employees and continue to be transparent with the initiatives of the company. DocuSign is on a great path thanks in large part to executive management and their vision.

3. Great Company, Good Cultures and Cares about Environment & Employees

Current Employee - Senior Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at DocuSign full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Smart, nice, hardworking coworkers who genuinely care about doing the right thing - Everyone is very helpful - Great culture - Benefits package is excellent - More than most any other company I have worked for, you really get the sense that DS and the execs really care about the people that work here. They want them happy and healthy and productive. -Workplace services (in SF) is always doing fun little parties,...

Cons

- Large centralized support infrastructure (Finance, Sales Ops) so sometimes it is hard to figure out who supports the specific function you are interested in. Really not that big a con I just ask a few people and usually find my way to the correct person.

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

February 14, 2019Snr. Director, Employment Brand Marketing

Thank you for sharing such a detailed perspective of what it's like to work at DocuSign. Yes our execs do really care and want employees to be happy and healthy and do the work of their lives here.

4. The best culture, and the leadership cares.

Former Employee - Market Development Representative in Seattle, WA

I worked at DocuSign full-time for more than a year

Pros

The benefits are fantastic, it's a second family instead of co-workers. Politics are kept away and the environment is friendly. The opportunity to grow within the company.

Cons

At the moment there isn't one.

Advice to Management

Please continue to promote individuals based on their skills and thank you for keeping DocuSign feel like my second family.

February 14, 2019Editorial Manager, Talent Brand Marketing

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying the work you do, the benefits and the people that work here.

5. Amazing brand backed by a legitimately amazing culture

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at DocuSign full-time for more than a year

Pros

DocuSign has a great brand. Whenever I talk with someone about where I work, inevitably they say something like, "DocuSign? Oh yeah, I love DocuSign, we just used it when we bought our house....". While this is indicative of a great product that solves a global need to reduce paper, improve processes, and make doing business easier, it doesn't stop there. The DocuSign brand is backed by a culture of transparency,...

Cons

I honestly don't have anything to share in terms of Cons. It is a growing, fast paced company with a clearly defined direction. So, there is a lot to do and everyone is pulling together to meet the challenge. So, it is not a sit back and coast environment if that is your thing.

Advice to Management

Not to sounds cliche, but "keep up the great work!" We all appreciate the candid feedback, the transparency, and the clearly defined direction.

February 13, 2019Editorial Manager, Talent Brand Marketing

Nice to hear from Colorado. Thank you for writing such a detailed review. Your review is helpful for potential job candidates and is especially great for remote candidates.

6. BEST decision of my career

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at DocuSign full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great management - Management listens to employees. Wonderful people - Helpful and high eq and brilliant to boot!! Great work life balance. Awesome product. Makes me happy to come to work!!

Cons

None I can think off.

Advice to Management

Please continue to listen to employees and be transparent.

February 13, 2019Editorial Manager, Talent Brand Marketing

So wonderful to hear you're happy when you come to work and that you like the management team. We agree that listening and transparency is key to our successful culture.

7. Excellent first impression from new hire

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Seattle, WA

I have been working at DocuSign full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have never before worked with a company with such a clear vision of direction, including clarity on how they intend to get there. It is hard not to be inspired by the outlook of the company and its fantastic employees. Upper management is very accessible. As a new hire about a month in, I have already had several casual (and comfortable) conversations with a few C-levels (including the CEO); they really are in touch...

Cons

They are hiring a lot right now. The onboarding process is a bit overburdened. It took longer than expected to get up and running with hardware and software. However, the format new hire orientations and bootcamps have been fantastic.

Advice to Management

Your willingness to engage with employees does not do unnoticed. Keep that mentality.

February 13, 2019Editorial Manager, Talent Brand Marketing

Welcome aboard! Thank you for sharing your thoughts. It's wonderful to hear that you agree with the company's direction and that you find senior management accessible. That's good feedback on the onboarding process. We will be sure to share it with the GOTS team.

8. Great Sales Culture

Current Employee - EAE in Remote, OR

I have been working at DocuSign full-time for more than a year

Pros

DocuSign brings all the benefits and value of working for a big company all the while maintaining the culture and nimbleness of a mid sized company. Upper Management is committed to sales and the sales force. After working in a very large well respected sales organization, the ability to do whatever it takes to win business is a nice change

Cons

Still finding some growing pains as they move from a small company to a large company. Some challenges with new product integration, but those are being addressed in the short term....

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in your people, We all love working here and are excited for the future

February 13, 2019Editorial Manager, Talent Brand Marketing

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. It's great that you feel the support of upper management and your colleagues in the sales process.

9. Great place to work

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at DocuSign full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

DocuSign has been a great place to work! The overall culture/atmosphere is positive and makes coming to work each day not feel like a drag. Great coworkers, great perks to the job (health insurance, 401k, commuter benefits, cell phone reimbursement, gym subsidy - coming in the future) and snacks! Plus the ability to work from home when needed and a great work-life balance!

Cons

Customer Success Org has a bit of disorganization as the team is fairly new and still going through some growing pains but nothing terrible.

February 13, 2019Editorial Manager, Talent Brand Marketing

Great to hear from Chicago! Our benefits team will be happy to hear that you like all of the benefits, especially the soon to come gym subsidy. Good feedback on the CS org, we know Lambert Walsh and his team have exciting plans for the future.

10. Great culture and supportive team

Current Employee - Account Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at DocuSign full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Career progression - Work/life balance - Adding more benefits like 401k - Stock Employee Purchase Plan - Great location - easy to commute to - Pretty laid back environment - Management cares about your success and provides support

Cons

- Still working on some processes and sometimes not clear how to get things done - Interview process can be unclear for new hires (not sure what team you are actually applying for), but on the positive side they take culture fit seriously so they have you interview with multiple teams.

February 13, 2019Editorial Manager, Talent Brand Marketing

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts. Good to hear you feel supported by management and enjoying some of the benefits we provide.

Found 833 reviews