DoiT International Reviews

57 Comments

Tech

203.8K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=DoiT International~1972488
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Featured Review

One of the Best When It comes to Transparency / Tech / People

Jan 3, 2022 - Cloud Engineer in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everything is Automated.Right from Interview process to staff on boarding. Simple process and everything done on slack / rippling. Very good

Cons

None So far. Smooth as a good coffee.

DoiT International Response

Smooth as good coffee is a quote I'm going to use again in the future! We try to automate as much as we can to ensure our amazing team focuses as much as possible on value added tasks no matter what department they're in. We strive for radical transparency and I'm glad you've been able to leverage our mix of communication styles (virtual, in person, recorded, documentation, slack, and more) to have a great sense of whats happening across the company and what you need to know. We're constantly adjusting our offering to ensure we're having the best possible impact for the most amount of people, and suggestions or new ideas are always welcome. If there is ever anything that feels like it's missing, please reach out and let me know! - Kristen Tronsky, Chief People Officer @ DoiT International.

2. 5.0

Great Interview Process

May 4, 2022 - Business Development Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

It was quick, professional, and exciting. The people in the hiring process really made me feel comfortable making the switch.

Cons

Overall I have no complains. Nothing really was a con switching over.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Very solid company to work for

Apr 20, 2022 - Cloud Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Typically I'm pretty skeptical about reviews posted on glassdoor, and this is the only review I've posted for a company, but this is really great company to work for. Leadership is very open and transparent, not only about in-flights projects, but also prospective projects and internal company information. Everyone is treated with a lot of respect and given an opportunity to grow. So far, I have really enjoyed my time with this company. Best job I've ever had.

Cons

There isn't a lot of handholding when starting out. The onboarding process is good, but you're expected to know a lot right off the bat - which I don't necessarily think is a bad thing, because DoiT primarily only hires senior engineers.

DoiT International Response

I'm honored that we could be your first review - Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! Knowledge is power, and we want our team to have as much insight into our vision, mission and goals as possible so that everyone can focus on where they'll have the biggest impact. We have an incredibly talented team. We do gravitate towards Cloud Engineers with significant hands on experience, but there is still so much to learn from each other, from supporting our customers and from using our significant professional development time to strengthen or expand expertise along the way. Glad to have you with us and keep the feedback coming! Kristen Tronsky, Chief People Officer @ DoiT International

4. 5.0

I love my job.

Feb 9, 2022 - TA Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

What I do and say at DoiT seems to matter. People listen, my ideas are often implemented, and I feel like I have a meaningful contribution to shaping DoiT’s TA team. As a TAS, my most important criteria is being able to present exciting opportunities to people and have full confidence I’m bringing them into an environment in which they’ll flourish. This is why I joined DoiT - because I know those I recruit are in good hands. Learning everyday; from my TA colleagues, Cloud Engineering team, and DoiT friends. Our processes are efficient, nimble, and everyone thrives on getting things done. DoiT’s culture has a heavy bias for a friendly atmosphere and the people are uniquely talented. We don’t hire because you check the boxes. We hire for strengths and unique additions. It’s an elite squad - the best of the best. More Pro’s: Great benefits offerings Stock options for all Internal mobility opportunities

Cons

Not a con necessarily, but I do understand that this is a high-growth startup that moves very quickly. Sometimes it takes longer than I’d expect to get an answer because of how much is happening. My expectations might be a bit inflated, so I can adjust and I’m also optimistic.

1 person found this review helpful
  5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Best company to work for.

May 3, 2022 - Senior Cloud Architect
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you are looking for work life balance, have a nag to solve some of the most complex problems and work with some of the smartest public cloud minds then this is the company for you. Super collaborative environment you will definitely not feel left out.

Cons

No cons as of now

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A transparent, diverse and rewarding company to work for

Apr 6, 2022 - Talent Acquisition Specialist in Kansas City, KS
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Zero micromanagement. They trust you to do the job they hired you for which requires people to be self-motivated and get their tasks done on their schedule -Unlimited PTO. Having the freedom to take a random Friday off or take a halfday to play golf on a nice day is such a cool experience. You don't have to worry about your PTO accruing and how many hours you can rollover, you just take your time off to recharge -100% remote. It's been a cool experience to watch my kid grow up and spend more time with the family while I get to have a job I love -A company that truly gives back. We have Good Do'er days where everyone gets a day to volunteer at a cause or organization of their choice -Room for growth. We are constantly creating new roles, departments and verticals that allows the team to have so much opportunity for promotions and growth into new roles -An emphasis on skills training. We pay for cloud certifications and cover the majority of additional training that people would be seeking (i.e leadership training) -Equity program. We feel like we are part owner in something that is just beginning to take off -Transparency. Through biweekly founders office hours and a monthly all hands call, we really see insight into the direction of DoiT and the mission we have as we rapidly grow -Diverse team where we really learn from all different cultures around the world. It's been beautiful to experience -Random acts of kindness and gifts from the leadership team. We have been given gift cards, bonuses, treat baskets, swag, free sunglasses and so much more. I am always blown away by the little things that mean so much -Recognition. We are huge on giving credit where credit is due. We use bonusly to send points to people that can be exchanged for cash, donations or giftcards when someone does something that should be recognized

Cons

-Where there are startups, there are growing pains. We are very open to change, but we have continued to evaluate processes and ways we can make major improvements in different areas of the business -Currently no internet or phone plan reimbursement and as a remote first company, this is definitely something leadership has considered adding

7. 5.0

A breath of fresh air

Apr 29, 2022 - Cloud Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing, Seamless, Integrated Onboarding process Top notch work culture A wealth of opportunity A very forward thinking, employee oriented organization

Cons

I do not have any Cons to report at this time.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great remote first company.

Apr 20, 2022 - FSR2 - Field Service Representative in Dublin, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

DoiT does not micro manage, and treats you like a business owner. Best company i've worked for by far.

Cons

Sales targets are quite ambitious

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Interviews went well, enthusiastic people, happy to join

Mar 23, 2022 - Business Development Representative (BDR)
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of opportunities for growth, great team

Cons

No cons for now. I will report back in one year.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Brilliant work ethic and a fantastic team who cares

Feb 28, 2022 - Social Media Marketer in Philadelphia, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's been 3 months since I joined DoiT and I know I am a part of a winning team here! The company provides excellent benefits, transparency with extremely supportive cross-cultural teams across regions, and great learning opportunities. My interview process and onboarding was a smooth process with prompt feedback from the TA and hiring teams.

Cons

I can't think of any cons of working here at DoiT. :)

1 person found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 98 Reviews

DoiT International Reviews FAQs

DoiT International has an overall rating of 4.9 out of 5, based on over 104 reviews left anonymously by employees. 96% of employees would recommend working at DoiT International to a friend and 95% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, DoiT International employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.8 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at DoiT International. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

96% of DoiT International employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated DoiT International 4.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.8 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at DoiT International to be management, benefits, career development and the cons to be work life balance .

Popular Careers with DoiT International Job Seekers