What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "People are great and hardworking" (in 86 reviews)
- "Good benefits designed towards long" (in 47 reviews)
- "I enjoy having a great work life balance and not spending all my waking hours working!" (in 46 reviews)
- "Great culture!" (in 20 reviews)
- "Market Leader supplying to a lot of leading companies in the industry, innovative company with good pay." (in 16 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Dolby and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 15 of over 689 reviews
Updated Sep 21, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "upper management"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Jul 16, 2015Project EngineerFormer EmployeeSan Francisco, CA
Very cool working environment, technology and people. Overall layback 9/80 schedule providing excellent work life balance.
This company has very good talent dedicating decades of their life working there. But upper management lacks focus and direction.1
- 4.0Feb 5, 2016Staff EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsSunnyvale, CA
Great work life balance with a very open schedule (great for achievers, bad for most). Good pay and good benefits. Good innovation in some groups.
No accountability on results (written defined goals are not even mandatory...) and long projects timelines which led some people to become very complacent as they know there is very little risk of being fired and they can drag things much longer than it should. Too many decision makers with contradictory agendas at upper management level. Quite a bit of politics. Reward is based more on team results than personal results which is wrong for achievers as they being dragged down (back to the lack of personal accountability).4