Dole Food Company Employee Reviews about "pay"
71% would recommend to a friend
(23 total reviews)
90% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "No wonder why the latin america operations were closed due to its poor management." (in 13 reviews)
- "They seek refuge in DOLE Phil and acquired managerial positions with salaries in dollars." (in 8 reviews)
- "Not being valued, no growing opportunities, not competitive salaries and benefits" (in 3 reviews)
- "No work life balance at company" (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Dole Food Company and is not affected by filters.
Found 23 of over 204 reviews
Updated Nov 17, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "pay"Return to all Reviews
- 1.0Sep 6, 2016Sanatation WorkerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsBessemer City, NC
The pay is great night goes by really fast
Working at dole is rough sometimes with the 30 degree weather but too top that the supervisors on 3rd shift are so rude too sum of the employees if u aren't acceptable in their click then ur 100 percent screwed watched them treat this one employee really bad and thee employee was such a good worker it was awful too see but I couldn't do anything or my job could be in jeopardy as well so I just hope something is done maybe hopefully she can keep going,and this be resolved
- 2.0Jun 14, 2010Anonymous EmployeeCurrent EmployeeWestlake Village, Los Angeles, CA
- Location - you can't go wrong being in the Santa Monica Mountains and 10 miles north of Malibu. - Work Life balance is nice because I live close to work, not the same story for my coworkers. - Nice building to work in.
- Company expects brand name to carry it to success. - Management doesn't financially support the growth of the brand. - Most employees work here because it is in the location they want to live. - Very inefficient. - Reactionary vs. visionary company. - Focused on stuffing ourselves into a niche that hinders financial growth. - No leadership development resulting in some key leadership positions being filled with incompetent leaders - No true accountability or execution. - Uninspiring - California is beautiful but expensive, especially when we haven’t received a bonus for the past number of years in order to pay down company debt7
- 1.0Jun 19, 2022Sanitation WorkerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsBessemer, NC
The only half decent thing bout the job is ur pay check which is by weekly
Cold, organized, management sucks, DNT traun you rean backward
- 5.0Dec 7, 2019Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsCoral Springs, FL
Hard working love my job
Get pay on love good moneyDole Food Company Response4y
Thank you for your feedback, we love hearing that our employees love their jobs!
- 3.0Feb 5, 2009Anonymous EmployeeFormer EmployeeEnterprise, AL
A very solid place to work with great co workers and opportunities. I did like the Career Opportunities. But the communication between compensation workers and Senior leadership was second to none.
Long hours and physical labor were just a few cons. The work life balance was pretty good but It could have been better. The pay was low for the amount of work that was expected of you on a day to day basis. With an education this job may have been better for me but i was treated with fairness and respect. The senior leadership could have been stronger.