What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "the free pizza and the great experience you gain by working with the food and you get experience making pizza and taking orders" (in 117 reviews)
- "Free food and tips and can get to go home early sometimes" (in 83 reviews)
- "People really love dominos pizza so it was good to intract with customers and serve them with a good food." (in 80 reviews)
- "staff were friendly and nice" (in 55 reviews)
- "Your colleagues can become good friends" (in 26 reviews)
- "Long hours and Sometimes underpay" (in 119 reviews)
- "Not many cons except for a bit of low pay" (in 113 reviews)
- "Poor management and treated unfairly" (in 89 reviews)
- "£1.25p per delivery £5.00 per hour age doesn't matter managers don't listen to the drivers" (in 57 reviews)
- "Minimum wage and when you factor in what you are losing on each delivery it's actually below minimum wage." (in 48 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Domino's Pizza UK and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 1,519 of over 2K reviews
Updated Oct 2, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 3.0Sep 18, 2023General ManagerFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsNew Port Richey, FL
You will definitely gain experience here very quickly if you are motivated
The pay is not that great for the amount of work, people tend to slack off.
Domino's Pizza UK Reviews FAQs
Domino's Pizza UK has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 1,635 reviews left anonymously by employees. 57% of employees would recommend working at Domino's Pizza UK to a friend and 39% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
57% of Domino's Pizza UK employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Domino's Pizza UK 3.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.0 for career opportunities.