I worked at Domino's part-time (More than a year)
Fun place to work
Rude Customers/Prank calls
Friday and Saturday nights were brutal
Advice to Management
I have been working at Domino's part-time (More than 5 years)
1. Very Flexible work schedule
2. Taught me how to handle stress very well
3. Always something to do
4. Can be a very fun work environment at times
1. Very little job security
2. Some can't handle the stressful nature of the job
3. Management often take advantage of their employees (sitting in their offices doing pretty much nothing for hours at a time)
4. Driver staff will often forgo all their duties and just wait for their deliveries to be ready to be driven to the customer
5. Rarely recognized for hard work.
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?