Cover image for Domino's

Domino's

Engaged Employer

Domino's

Add a Review

Domino's Employee Reviews about "flexible schedule"

Updated Nov 30, 2021

Domino's CEO Richard (Ritch) Allison
Richard (Ritch) Allison
2,693 Ratings

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Domino's is good about working around your schedule needs and provides flexible hours throughout the week.(in 784 reviews)
  • "The people are great and personable(in 514 reviews)
  • "Good money (2.43 in car + tips and 1.30 per delivery ans 9.00 in store)(in 461 reviews)
  • "Free food (though they encourage you to pay then it’s 50% off most items)(in 375 reviews)
  • "Free Pizza and high demanding job which allows you to test yourself to the limit.(in 297 reviews)
Cons
  • "The pay is low and fits someone wanting a first job or side job unless you work up to management or store owner(in 837 reviews)
  • "Management is poor and lazy(in 612 reviews)
  • "can be really awful if you have a bad manager (according to friends who've had one)(in 354 reviews)
  • "no benefits and no family values(in 206 reviews)
  • "Drivers are considered independent contractors and not employees and are thus paid less than minimum wage.(in 137 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Domino's and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "flexible schedule"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0

Flexible

Nov 21, 2021 - Delivery Driver
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very lax work environment and flexible scheduling (will most likely depend on manager).

Cons

Customers could be difficult to deal with at times. Delivery driving increases potential to damage your car.

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Easy money at cost of ruining your vehicle.

Nov 22, 2021 - Delivery Driver in Lewisville, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible Schedule, leave with cash tips at the end of each shift.

Cons

Destroys your vehicle, constant repairs eat away any profit. Paycheck is laughable. Shift has no definite end time only when orders slow down do you finally get to leave. Closing drivers have a ton of dishes, sweeping and mopping at end of night.

3. Join the Domino's team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 2.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Work is good, pay and treatment of conflict is not

Sep 29, 2021 - Customer Service Representative (CSR) in Smithville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you have a good work ethic it's great, discount on food, flexible schedule availability, bigger store so theres room to get around and get things done. Some of the employees are great and work well together. Allow trans and queer employees.

Cons

Physically demanding. Management is questionable at best, especially higher management. Conflict resolution and discipline is lacking. Raises are bare minimum and because of some of the employees the work environment can be hostile at times. They no longer allow employees to dye hair unnatural colors. They are very understaffed, and won't raise the wage so more people will apply.

5. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Glassdoor is making me write this

Nov 22, 2021 - Delivery Driver
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible schedule, nice people, decent tips

Cons

A bit boring at times

6. 5.0

Great pay

Nov 10, 2021 - Bike Delivery in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Tips available within the next day to use Can make a lot of tip Flexible schedule Easy

Cons

Can be boring Unchallenging and bad weather can be tough No health benefits

7. 4.0

Better than average

Aug 5, 2021 - Delivery Driver
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible schedule , managers that really do care about employees. Pretty good money for a side gig. Great opportunities to turn job into a career if you choose

Cons

It can be tough if you work on a tight schedule because shift ends times are always dependent on how busy the store is at that time. Managers do a good job of helping you get out on time if you have something planned and you tell them ahead of time

8. 5.0

Easy Money

Oct 28, 2021 - Delivery Expert in Jacksonville, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Easy money, little to no experience necessary, flexible scheduling, take home lay every day

Cons

Lots of mileage and wear and tear on vehicle

9. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Rochester PA Dominos Driver

Nov 15, 2021 - Delivery Driver in Rochester, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

flexible schedule not dealing with people fairly easy job tips/vehicle reimbursements

Cons

driving personal vehicles management was very childish

10. 4.0

Part time delivery driver

Oct 16, 2021 - Delivery Driver in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible schedule Busy on weekends Tips( depending on area) Gas reimbursement

Cons

Really busy during bad weather conditions Stupid customers

11. 2.0

ZERO WORK LIFE BALANCE

Oct 2, 2021 - General Manager in Miami, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

flexible schedule* free/discounted food meet lots of great people *assuming no one calls out. yeah right

Cons

GM at Dominos is a 7 day a week job. You will NEVER have a real day off. People call out, drivers fight customers, your MCO calls you about constantly meeting metrics, its non stop. In the 7 months I’ve been a GM I haven’t had a full day off where I could shut my phone off. I took a three day PTO vacation and still had to answer to numerous calls from my assistants and my boss. 40/45 hour work week is a lie. Once you’re in salary they move you wherever they please. You will work minimum 50 unless you somehow are fully staffed in every position. (Impossible, nobody applies for this company, let alone the food industry since covid) I have done 65-70 hour weeks on a 40 hour salary because i’ve been short staffed. Its not good. Higher management does NOT help. MCO (next position up) is a useless position, let me go to HR myself NO RAISES FOR GMS??? Minimum wage is increasing, cost of living is increasing. Why do my assistant managers get larger paychecks than I do working the same 55 hour week? It blows my mind. I recommend Dominos to people starting out in their first job. Great way to learn lots of skills and meet good people (who realize how bad the company as they move up). I recommend the General Manager position to no one. Its not worth the stress over. I’m way too young to be stressing like this. I’m actively searching for a job outside of this company/industry.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 528 Reviews
</>Embed

Popular Careers with Domino's Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Domino's? Share Your Experiences

Reviews by Job Title

Domino's Photos

+ Add Photo
Domino's photo of: All smiles at the (fully functioning) pizza store inside Domino's Pizza's World Resource Center.
Domino's photo of: A BIG Domino's welcome to the Summer 2016 intern class!  Patrick Doyle, CEO welcomed 44 interns on their first day at our World Resource Center in Ann Arbor, MI.
Domino's photo of: One of our store team members selling pizza for the The Little 500, is a bicycle race held annually during the third weekend of April.
Domino's photo of: Shhhh...new team members in training at the Domino's headquarters in Ann Arbor, MI!
Domino's photo of: A Domino's Team Member reinforces a long standing partnership with Coca Cola.
Domino's photo of: Pizza Prep School...where everyone learns how to make a pizza (regardless of your position or level at the company).
Domino's photo of: "The Hub" Where the cool kids hang out.

Expert Career Advice

Pizza Hut

3.4

11,196 Reviews
Compare

Glassdoor has 14,329 Domino's reviews submitted anonymously by Domino's employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Domino's is right for you.