Doubledot Media Reviews

Current Freelancer, more than 1 year

Great Company to Work For

Aug 11, 2015 - Anonymous Freelancer
    Business Outlook

Pros

The team is incredible. Everyone is friendly, works hard to support each other, and does their job. Management listens to suggestions and responds constructively, and is willing to make accommodations for employees when necessary. They also pay well, and the payments always come through.

Cons

The hours can be a bit tough when you're working from the other side of the world, but it's well worth it.

6 people found this review helpful

Doubledot Media Response

CEO

Thanks for the kind words :) Agree it can be hard working remotely on the other side of the world, hopefully you enjoy the few hours of overlap we do have to share a joke in the water cooler!

2. 5.0
    Current Contractor, more than 1 year

The most amazing remote work culture!

Feb 22, 2021 - Shopify and Dropship Specialist in Vancouver, BC
    Business Outlook

Pros

I’ve been working at Doubledot for about a year and a half now, and it has been an incredibly rewarding experience to say the least. Simon knows how to utilize my best skills, while challenging me to expand my horizons as a specialist. The company is very well organized, with a great pace of work for continuous forward momentum without ever being overwhelming. Creativity is encouraged and I always feel like my opinions are valued and considered. Best of all, Doubledot operates on a FANTASTIC remote work culture with effective online communication, autonomy in how we work, and lots of support for every project. I truly enjoy working at Doubledot and am super grateful to be part of this team!

Cons

Literally none! Zero! I have nothing.

3. 5.0
    Former Freelancer, less than 1 year

One of the Best Companies I've Had the Pleasure of Working With

Feb 22, 2021 - Copywriter in Shrewsbury, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I’ve been a freelancer for nearly 10 years, and Doubledot Media is one of the best companies I’ve worked with. The CEO has put together a talented team and really cares about the company culture and employees. Regarding the work, I was given clear instruction of what is required and support when needed. Despite working in different time zones, there was always clear communication and feedback as the project progressed. I really can’t recommend Doubledot highly enough. Grab the opportunity with both hands if you get the chance to work with the company.

Cons

From my experience as a freelancer, there are no cons to working for Doubledot.

4. 5.0
    Current Freelancer, more than 1 year

Great company to work for!

Feb 22, 2021 - Video Editor
    Business Outlook

Pros

I'm in contact directly with CEO Simon Slade so all my freelance work is negotiated through him directly. In over a year of working for him, never once did he skimp on my fee, he followed my standard rate which as a freelancer, I appreciate a lot. He always provided all the materials I needed and had clear instructions on what he expects the final product to look like.

Cons

There are no major cons that stand out.

5. 5.0
    Current Contractor, more than 1 year

People are encouraged to take risks and experiment

Feb 22, 2021 - Data Analytics Consultant in Braşov
    Business Outlook

Pros

When it comes to professional growth opportunities, Doubledot Media is one of the most inspiring companies I ever had the chance to work with. People are encouraged to take risks and experiment. I also love that Doubledot media is truly a global company with staff all over the world.

Cons

As a contractor, my experience with Doubledot Media has been amazing so far. Not a single downside.

6. 5.0
    Former Contractor, less than 1 year

Good Experience

Feb 21, 2021 - Data Scientist in Cairo
    Business Outlook

Pros

They have a very helpful team.

Cons

Nothing to be mentioned .

7. 2.0
    Former Contractor

Cheap company

Sep 16, 2020 - Software Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Remote work & flexibility Family culture

Cons

Worked for DDM as a contractor. Don't expect to be paid much. Maybe the family culture makes it up, but there are many other companies out there that pay better and don't question your work.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A Kind and Compassionate Company

Feb 17, 2020 - Customer Service Specialist in Apalit
    Business Outlook

Pros

When I started, they already made me feel like part of the family. They will care about you and your family's welfare. They will treat you like a human being not just an employee - which is very rare nowadays. They make sure to check on you and seek your suggestions/feedback. They are very considerate when you ask or request things from them. This company is a company to work with for the long run!

Cons

Lack of incentives - Night differential pay (working at graveyard shift), Incentives or bonuses for high performing employees.

Doubledot Media Response

CEO

Thanks for the lovely review, we are indeed a family :)

9. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

The best choice I've made in a while

Feb 17, 2020 - User Experience Designer in Córdoba
    Business Outlook

Pros

I haven't been working in this company for a long time yet, but it's been enough time to realize that start working here was the best choice. I love the freedom and trust they promote, always expecting the best, with responsibility and care. I live in Argentina, so there's like 10k km between us, but they make me feel as if they were just around the corner.

Cons

Honestly... no cons at all.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company with very nice and approachable people!

Feb 19, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I couldn’t believe at first when I was told we were going to do our training in person! All expenses paid and we got to bond with our coworkers. It really paved the way to making us comfortable working with each other.

Cons

Additional incentives would be great but no other cons I can think of at the moment.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 24 Reviews