KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Dover.io Reviews

Updated Jun 8, 2021

Found 7 of over 7 reviews

5.0

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0

High energy + high impact

Jun 8, 2021 - Customer Support
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone gets to touch high velocity and high-impact projects. The team is hugely collaborative and you will interact with many different departments daily. Even if you don't know how to do something when you start you are given tons of opportunities to learn and grow while pushing your development skills.

Cons

I think this is a generalized startup comment rather than a Dover specific criticism - but everyone works *a lot*. It's enjoyable because of the culture we have created, but it can be easy to let the workload take over.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Awesome company culture!

Jun 7, 2021 - Customer Support
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company culture, Excellent benefits, Great people!

Cons

Need to work had to maintain work/life balance

3. 5.0

Learning a ton

Feb 10, 2021 - Engagement Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

There's so many opportunities to get involved anywhere in the company and take ownership for parts of our product. Because of that I feel like I've learned more during my time at Dover than in the several previous years at my last company. The company has a really promising trajectory, and it's exciting to see us grow at such a fast rate. Overall the culture is great too - everyone is smart and friendly, but also intentional and genuine in a way I find refreshing.

Cons

This isn't surprising given how small and scrappy we are, but sometimes the work load can be overwhelming.

4. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Friendly and fast-paced company

Jan 26, 2021 - Anonymous Contractor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone I've interfaced with has been warm and friendly. I feel comfortable asking questions and bringing up ideas to the team (in fact, it's encouraged, bc they're always trying to improve the product). Onboarding was quick and easy to understand, and I feel up-to-speed after only a few weeks of working here.

Cons

Can't think of any so far!

5. 5.0
    Current Intern

High impact projects, fast pace, amazing founders and team

Nov 6, 2020 - Software Engineering Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

As an intern, you feel like a full-time member of the team. You'll get to learn, tackle, and ship a wide variety of high impact features quickly. The founders and team are all brilliant, incredibly driven individuals with a lot of experience founding or working at startups previously, and you learn so much from them in a short amount of time. Company culture is very tight-knit and caring about one another. It's amazing to be a part of a company that is growing so quickly.

Cons

None that I can think of

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work!

Oct 23, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

* Flat org structure - ownership of your area, responsibility and autonomy * Team is really smart, diverse and friendly * Great investors & customers * Flexible & asynchronous working style * Opportunities to work directly with founders * Exciting product & industry * Good remote onboarding & remote culture

Cons

None that I can think of

7. 5.0

Super strong team

Nov 6, 2020 - Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Stellar team - Profitable - Leadership is transparent with business metrics with the entire company - Everyone is extremely hard working

Cons

The team and product evolves quickly, so if you're not ready for that, it might not be a good fit. Very little routine work

Viewing 1 - 7 of 7 English Reviews