Dozuki Reviews

Found 10 of over 10 reviews

4.7
Dozuki CEO Eric Doster
Eric Doster

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Tech

57 Comments

Tech

207.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Dozuki~1649615
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great Culture, leadership is awesome, and the product is intuitive(in 3 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Amazing company

Dec 23, 2021 - Sales Development Representative (SDR)
    Business Outlook

Pros

Valuable product for the manufacturing industry

Cons

None at this time. Typical startup stuff

2. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Good culture, not a lot of opportunity

Mar 8, 2022 - Software Engineer in San Luis Obispo, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Positive culture with good benefits.

Cons

Not much room for advancement.

1 person found this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great Culture

Aug 9, 2021 - Loan Document Specialist in San Luis Obispo, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I loved working at Dozuki. Supportive start-up culture with great colleagues who were passionate about their work. Management was invested in seeing employees grow.

Cons

No cons to report for Dozuki.

4. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Job

Aug 30, 2021 - Sales Development Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Culture, leadership is awesome, and the product is intuitive

Cons

The market is archaic, busy and difficult to crack into. The leadership is wonderful and always evolving however the industry training and complexity is overlooked.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great culture

Mar 7, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The management cares for each employee and encourages collaboration. Great work/life balance.

Cons

This is a great place to work!

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

Smart Co-workers, Flexible Workplace, Genuine Leadership

Sep 13, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Every day I walk in the door, I look forward to seeing my colleagues and making an impact at Dozuki. It is such a relief to enjoy where you work. All of this sounds like hot air, but I don't know how else to say it! Here's a quick list of the highlights: -Working with smart, motivated people (seriously, it's the people that make this place great) -My ideas and suggestions actually mean something (leadership is super open-minded and evaluates all ideas) -I trust the people I work with! (this is big for me) -Leadership is genuine in their approach (they are really thoughtful and focused on building a good workplace) -Office lunches on Fridays -Flexible remote work opportunities (super supportive of remote/work-from-home time) -Super supportive and accommodating of those of us with children

Cons

It's a small company with big growth plans, so sometimes you have to be prepared to 'figure it out' if your role isn't very well defined. Some people thrive with this, but some don't—it's just something to be aware of. We have big goals, but sometimes they aren't communicated early or often enough to feel like they matter.

7. 5.0

People-First Tech

Aug 3, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

A workplace that appreciates and utilizes your individuality. A product that fits a wide variety of customers. Working here feels like joining a winning team, where support and encouragement is the norm. Well suited for remote work and still operating smoothly under new stresses.

Cons

Departments can feel siloed. The product vision is not always a unified idea throughout the organization. The company is new to 100% remote work so I see both of these improving quickly.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Genuine people + great work environment

Sep 10, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Dozuki has a genuine care for their employees. This is demonstrated in their perks, benefits, work + life balance, managers, and remote friendly work environment. Dozuki is comprised of great people with a variety of backgrounds and professional experiences. It is refreshing to be a part of a team that values hard work, has supportive/genuine colleagues, and values the process of continuous improvement personally and professionally. It has been refreshing for me to be in an environment that encourages one to try new things and values the process of learning from mistakes or set backs. I appreciate the steps leadership takes to balance our remote and in office experiences for all employees (i.e. everyone is remote for monthly company meetings).

Cons

None for me personally. The company is growing quickly and this may present new challenges (like any company would experience). Learning to scale and adapt in new ways will be inevitable, which may seem like a con to some.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Challenging & Fun + Great People

Sep 4, 2019 - Sales in San Luis Obispo, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company is growing fast and there is a huge market and demand for the service we offer. But I've found that my colleagues are what makes working at Dozuki enjoyable. I get to work with motivated people who want to get better every day. Working with so many smart and motivated people challenges me to get better.

Cons

Sometimes processes don't exist and you have to figure things out as you go. That can be a challenge for people who have only worked in large companies with lots of resources and support.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best place I have ever worked

Aug 5, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company is very pro employee. The work environment, the benefits, and management are all focused on successful employees who in turn, want to make it a successful company. They are smart, motivated and get the job done, and then some.

Cons

Non that I have found.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 English Reviews