Dozuki Reviews

Updated Sep 13, 2019

Dozuki CEO Eric Doster
Eric Doster
  1. "Smart Co-workers, Flexible Workplace, Genuine Leadership"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA

I have been working at Dozuki full-time

Pros

Every day I walk in the door, I look forward to seeing my colleagues and making an impact at Dozuki. It is such a relief to enjoy where you work. All of this sounds like hot air, but I don't know how else to say it! Here's a quick list of the highlights: -Working with smart, motivated people (seriously, it's the people that make this place great) -My ideas and suggestions actually mean something (leadership is super open-minded and evaluates all ideas) -I trust the people I work with! (this is big for me) -Leadership is genuine in their approach (they are really thoughtful and focused on building a good workplace) -Office lunches on Fridays -Flexible remote work opportunities (super supportive of remote/work-from-home time) -Super supportive and accommodating of those of us with children

Cons

It's a small company with big growth plans, so sometimes you have to be prepared to 'figure it out' if your role isn't very well defined. Some people thrive with this, but some don't—it's just something to be aware of. We have big goals, but sometimes they aren't communicated early or often enough to feel like they matter.

Continue reading
  2. "Genuine people + great work environment"

I have been working at Dozuki full-time for less than a year

Pros

Dozuki has a genuine care for their employees. This is demonstrated in their perks, benefits, work + life balance, managers, and remote friendly work environment. Dozuki is comprised of great people with a variety of backgrounds and professional experiences. It is refreshing to be a part of a team that values hard work, has supportive/genuine colleagues, and values the process of continuous improvement personally and professionally. It has been refreshing for me to be in an environment that encourages one to try new things and values the process of learning from mistakes or set backs. I appreciate the steps leadership takes to balance our remote and in office experiences for all employees (i.e. everyone is remote for monthly company meetings).

Cons

None for me personally. The company is growing quickly and this may present new challenges (like any company would experience). Learning to scale and adapt in new ways will be inevitable, which may seem like a con to some.

3. "Challenging & Fun + Great People"

Current Employee - Sales in San Luis Obispo, CA

I have been working at Dozuki full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company is growing fast and there is a huge market and demand for the service we offer. But I've found that my colleagues are what makes working at Dozuki enjoyable. I get to work with motivated people who want to get better every day. Working with so many smart and motivated people challenges me to get better.

Cons

Sometimes processes don't exist and you have to figure things out as you go. That can be a challenge for people who have only worked in large companies with lots of resources and support.

Continue reading
  4. "Best place I have ever worked"

I have been working at Dozuki full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company is very pro employee. The work environment, the benefits, and management are all focused on successful employees who in turn, want to make it a successful company. They are smart, motivated and get the job done, and then some.

Cons

Non that I have found.

Continue reading

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 4 reviews