DrChrono Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

4.7
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Michael Nusimow and Daniel Kivatinos

1. "Great company to work for!"

Current Employee - Customer Success in Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Customer Success in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at DrChrono full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-a very strong "promote from within" mentality
    -company strives to make a comfortable, laxed workplace for its employees
    -close-knit group and everyone knows each other on a first-name basis
    -drchrono is a firm believer in the "open door" policy- execs sit out on the floor with their team
    -catered lunch two days a week
    -they ensure you have all of the tools you need to be successful

Cons

None that I can think of

2. "Amazing place to make a difference in the world"

I have been working at DrChrono full-time

Pros

There are companies that sell things that don't mean anything, this company is changing the world. We all need better healthcare and this company is doing just that. I highly recommend it. There is long term vision and they get healthcare and technology.

Cons

Things really, great team amazing platform.

3. "Awesome fast growing startup in thriving industry!"

I have been working at DrChrono full-time

Pros

The best part about drchrono is the awesome culture that has been created here. Coming into work and seeing so many dedicated, friendly co-workers really makes working here enjoyable. Lots of team bonding and happy hours! There is also so much room for growth here. Management really looks for you to succeed and grow in which more people get promoted. Also, thanks to Barbs, we are always stocked with yummy snacks and treats! I am so happy to be in a place where I feel valued. I can't wait to get a new office because we are growing so much.

Cons

Working in the healthcare industry can be really draining sometimes as doctors can be a bit much to handle.

Advice to Management

Agreeing with everyone else: more flexibility with working remote. Also, like I said management is really rooting for you to succeed, but they also do play favorites, which can be a bit discouraging to others.

"Great company to springboard your Career!"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Mountain View, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at DrChrono full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great company to grow with
    Awesome product that I am passionate about selling
    Team is a great group of individuals geared toward advancing healthcare

Cons

Growing so fast, we need a bigger office. Good problem to have!

Advice to Management

A little more flexibility in working remote, but everyday is a good day coming to work at drchrono.

6. "Review Title"

Pros

Small dev team (could be a pro or a con...)
    I liked basically everyone on the dev team

Cons

The code, especially the older code, can get pretty gross

Advice to Management

The weekly 'good, bad, gratitude' (I already forget the actual terms used) meetings, where each developer has a turn to list for the week one good thing that happened, one bad thing, and something/someone they're grateful for, mostly seem like a pretty big waste of time, especially as the team grows

"Come work here - it's awesome!"

Current Employee - Sales in Mountain View, CA
    Current Employee - Sales in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at DrChrono full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I feel so lucky that I found drchrono. The people are kind, friendly, and sincerely want everyone around them to succeed. The office is stacked with yummy goodies, we get free catered lunch on Wednesdays and Fridays, and for the days where that doesn't happen, you can grab some frozen snacks from the freezer like burritos, burgers, etc. The office is in a good location (although we're growing fast and should probably move somewhere else soon). The company does fun activities for team bonding, and we're given every Apple product under the sun to help us do our job well.

Cons

I don't like that there's a 20 word minimum for this, because it kind of "forces" you to be negative. So I guess if I must say something, I wish the pay was higher (who doesn't!). I also wish working from home was not necessarily encouraged, but less frowned upon. Sometimes you just need a day away from the buzz to recharge your energy and focus on your work, to then come back the next day with fresh energy and ready to kill it with your teammates! But this is would just be the cherry on top. Once again, it's an amazing company.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing - you're all incredible managers and your passion for the product and for your team is so obvious. The one thing I'd like would be to get more engineers on board so we can build the tools to make our customers the happiest EHR users around :) and as someone else said, gym membership would be nice! Now, my advice to job seekers: come work here! You get to make a true difference in the product/growth instead of working for a company so large that you get assigned tiny, tiny tasks. Can't wait to see where we're headed!

"Great medical software company."

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at DrChrono (Less than a year)

Pros

Good team in all departments.
    Good management.
    Nice office in good location.
    Free lunches, drinks, sweets.
    Good hardware and software to make job done.

Cons

None at this point, and looks like it is going to be rather better, not worse.

"Good company getting better"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

I worked at DrChrono (Less than a year)

Pros

Great product
    Great technology
    Always innovating
    Genuinely good ambitions

Cons

A little bit of inexperience at the time so there was some micromanagement and misguided direction with the product. I have heard things have gotten much better since.

Advice to Management

Keep on rockin!

"Reviewing for the current influx of new hires."

Current Employee - SDR in Mountain View, CA
    Current Employee - SDR in Mountain View, CA

Pros

I am on the sales team and am writing this review because we are actively hiring and I am invested in attracting and continuing to work with hard working, humble, smart people. I am not management. That in itself should say enough - this company has my buy in enough for me to write about it here on my own free time.

It's hard to really sum up a job experience into a list of pros/cons. I have mixed feeling on Glassdoor, but I get it's a tool a lot of people use so I will try my best. Pros = the people you work with, no dress code, free Apple gear (iPhone, iPad, Macbook) no micro management, interesting and complex industry, competitive pay, freedom to develop your own work flow within a larger set of guidelines, fast growing company with a great competitive and technical product in a maturing market, there is real room for growth, forgiving and sometimes surprisingly human management team that still expects high performance.

I see other reviews write about Free Lunch Fridays like that is a feature going to keep talent at a company. One mediocre catered lunch a week isn't what keeps me at drchrono. The other people are what have kept me here, and I know that's true for my close friends at drchrono as well.

Cons

"Nobody's perfect but you're perfect for me" (Yes, I listen to J Cole while I make my calls on Spotify).

Cons = sometimes exec team doesn't know what they are doing, on the sales side there is favoritism, it makes me feel bad when people call the sales line with customer support issues because our support can be off and on, the office is really cold in the mornings, and we can't drink beer while working until after 5pm.

Advice to Management

gym memberships discount would be nice.

"One of the best places to start your career"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at DrChrono full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Awesome work culture. The team is willing to listen and learn. I am making a difference in healthcare. People from different teams help you to achieve your goals.

Perks: Free lunch Friday's and a movie night once a month.

Cons

I haven't faced anything negative in the company.

Advice to Management

Keeping smart people around is important. Treat them well and it will easily pay off in the long run.