KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

3.3
DraftKings CEO Jason Robins
Jason Robins
1 Rating

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

What people are saying about DraftKings

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of DraftKings and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Current Employee

Apr 19, 2021 - CX Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at DK has been great. I’ve only worked from home so I can’t really speak to an office experience but given the current circumstances it’s been a great entry level experience. Company seems to be growing at a rapid pace which is exciting to see. DK is the perfect combination of tech and sports.

Cons

-Unfortunate reality of the CX role is you work every weekend, which is understandable due to these being some of our busiest days. - Can get repetitive, often times there will be issues you aren’t able to resolve without having to get in contact with another team. These other teams aren’t as staffed as CX and become easily backed up. - Job training has been less than ideal, should note though it’s all been remote.

3 people found this review helpful

Senior Recruitment Marketing Specialist

Thank you for your time spent with DraftKings ensuring our passionate customers have the best experience possible using our award-winning products. Starting a new job remotely is not easy, so we appreciate you choosing DraftKings to begin your career. Your feedback has been shared with our CX leaders. However, we hope you feel comfortable providing them and your HR Business Partner with recommendations for improving remote CX training. This ensures we're adapting to the times while setting new teammates up for success. Thank you again for your review. Jason

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

annoying job, bad pay, but fun environment

Mar 10, 2021 - CX Associate in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great coworkers fun environment good food free food

Cons

no manager engagement bad pay Boring job

Be the first to find this review helpful

Senior Recruitment Marketing Specialist

Thank you for your review. Please reach out to your HR Business Partner so we can better address your concerns. Jason

3. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

CX

Apr 13, 2021 - CX Experience Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

The free holiday gifts given to us

Cons

There are too many CX reps to us

1 person found this review helpful
  4. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Current Employee

Jan 21, 2021 - CX Associate in Las Vegas, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

Just about everything. The work environment is awesome, co-workers are awesome. It is a very welcoming company and fun to work for as sports betting is rapidly evolving and changing daily.

Cons

Promotions are rare if you don't have a really good friend as a higher-up as it may be a national company but, it is still a small company mindset in that aspect. To go along with that raises are not a common thing unless you know somebody. Other than that the company is really cool and fun to work for. No complaints besides those!

2 people found this review helpful

Senior Recruitment Marketing Specialist

Thank you for your time at DraftKings. Our customer experience associates are the front-line support for our passionate customers, and we appreciate your work to provide them with world-class service. We are happy to read you enjoyed your time with us. DraftKings prides itself on having an entrepreneurial spirit, and we encourage all employees to carve out their career path. Our customer experience team has a track record of promoting employees to different areas of the business. We stress to our CX team members to talk with their manager and HR Business Partner about their career goals, and we’ll help support you in achieving them. Jason

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 English Reviews