- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - North Carolina
- - Asheville, NC Area
- - Asheville, NC
- - Waynesville, NC
- - Texas
- - Corpus Christi, TX Area
- - Corpus Christi, TX
- - Tennessee
- - Nashville, TN Area
- - Nashville, TN
- - Antioch, TN
- - Murfreesboro, TN
- - Georgia
- - Atlanta, GA Area
- - Atlanta, GA
- - South Carolina
- - Greenville, SC Area
- - Greenville, SC
- Vietnam - All Cities
- - Hồ Chí Minh
- - Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam Area
- - Ho Chi Minh City
Found 1 of over 148 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "good benefits for full time employees." (in 17 reviews)
- "Good people to work with." (in 9 reviews)
- "Good work environment with room to grow if you are willing to apply yourself." (in 8 reviews)
- "Decent pay and benefits, also had friendly coworkers and paid holidays off" (in 5 reviews)
- "Health insurance" (in 4 reviews)
- "Management is terrible, plays favorite, cannot move up no matter how hard you work and exceed expectation they still treat you like poop" (in 12 reviews)
- "Horrible pay if you are in the Nashville area." (in 10 reviews)
- "> CSRs are treated as needing constant improvement and training while the actual trainers in conjunction with lower and upper management put on a dog and pony show, kick back, training underpaid CSRs to confront issues they refuse to come to terms with or in some cases are just fully apathetic to with repetitive busy work and online courses that the management and trainers do not have to take." (in 10 reviews)
- "Rampant nepotism." (in 6 reviews)
- "In the 4 weeks of training, you are taught by powerpoint the basics of the tax software and bits and pieces of how to 'attempt' to search for information about the other programs Drake offers." (in 5 reviews)
Reviews about "call center"Return to all Reviews
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Oct 21, 2022 - Customer Care Associate in Franklin, NCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Drake Software provides a healthy and safe work environment. They value strong work ethic and dedication. I have served in several capacities and find the work challenging, fast-paced, and engaging. My supervisors have always been patient and understanding. Drake Software fosters a collaborative work environment of innovative thinkers that can move the company forward to expand its growth. They offer flexible work schedules and work-from-home options. They encourage and motivate employee community engagement through various internal programs including fundraising, advocacy, contests, festivities, and so much more to create a fun, meaningful and rewarding work experience. Drake Software as a corporation exhibits a high level of professionalism and integrity yet endeavors to create work-life balance in a caring, family atmosphere.
I am sure there are some but the pros far outweigh the cons so I prefer to think about those things.Continue reading
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We are glad that you value the positive, safe, and collaborative work environment at Drake Software. We are really grateful for you and appreciate you!
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Nov 17, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Upper management is striving to better the employee experience by creating more communication channels and positive reinforcement. There is more of an emphasis on consistent reviews and a better understanding of performance along the way instead of just one annual review. Chances for advancement are higher now with a clearer path to success.
Changes are not proportionate to all departments. Depending on which department you work in, you may see more or less in the way of positive changes. Compensation is not on target with the industry quite yet and neither is the correct titling of employees versus responsibilities. This is better than it was but needs work.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★Nov 8, 2022 - Customer Service Representative (CSR)RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Drake software is a good Company to work for. The Benefits and Compensation is up to Standard and some over the Standard. This company is built on the Foundation of Christianaity. The Concept of treating others as you want to be treated is encouraged. After many years employeed with Drake the biggest issue I encounter is the Communnication thru the Levels of Teams. Drake is continuing to make great changes to the work force and its clients experiance. I am proud to work at Drake Software.
The lines of communication are very closed to all. Some get the information and then are expected to pass along. One team will get the information on how something has changed and how we are doing it now. Then those on the Support Floor have no idea anything has changed and are getting calls from clients that state they spoke to so and so and was told to call Support. We ususally have to get or TM to confirm the change and find out how we are suppose to assist client. Sometimes emails are sent to the wrong people. They get sent to people it does not affect and then that cause confusion.Continue reading
What great feedback. We appreciate you on so many levels. Your feedback will help us, as a company, know where to focus and what to keep doing well. THANK YOU
- Current Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★Nov 1, 2022 - Accounting Manager in Franklin, NCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good company to work for. Many things have changed over the last couple of years, but most of the changes seem to be for the better.
Communication is still a HUGE challenge.Continue reading
We're truly happy to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to provide a review. We also want you to know that Communication remains at the top of our list for areas of improvement. We'll get there together. Thanks again!
- Current Employee★★★★★Oct 21, 2022 - MarketingRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great benefits, flexible with in-office/remote work
Inter-departmental communication needs some work
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We are glad to hear you value the benefits and flexibility provided to our employees at Drake Software. We appreciate you.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Oct 18, 2022 - Customer Service Representative in Franklin, NCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The help I got from the managers, great family environment
Needed more tools to navigate and more training
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! Your "Pros" are great to hear and we learn so much from the "Cons". Please know we added many recent tools org-wide and have launched a mentorship program as well as a new training program that is currently focusing on manager training but will open org-wide in 2023.
- Current Employee★★★★★Oct 11, 2022 - Software DeveloperRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I have been here for several years and I can realistically say that things have improved every year. We have health insurance. We have 401K matching. We have a pretty good work environment. In recent years, we have gotten more holidays and recently, sick days were added. There is a willingness to help each other on your team when you have a difficult task.
Always a con. Tax season is always rough. Always someone complaining that the software is not working the way they think it should. You can give them what they want and they still complain. It has gotten much better however since the developers and analysts do not have to answer tech support calls. But the constant complaining just wears on you after some time.
Thank you for taking the time you have taken to share your feedback with us! We appreciate you!
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Oct 6, 2022 - Process Associate in Hayesville, NCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great Location, and for the most part the people are great
During tax season the work-life balance is offContinue reading
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide a review. We really appreciate your feedback. It is so important to us, and it matters! We appreciate you.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Sep 29, 2022 - CommunicationsRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Intelligent, motivated leadership Remote and hybrid opportunities Fantastic colleagues Continuous opportunities for professional growth Strong company in a strong industry with a vision for the future
Benefits still catching up to national standardsContinue reading
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide a review. We LISTEN and take your feedback seriously.
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Oct 7, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Franklin, NCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
None. Especially in the Support department.
Everything. Upper management is awful and a complete joke. I find it amusing that you can get a job title change to a lower level but, and I quote: "This does not change anything about your day-to-day." The support department in this company will not thrive unless major changes are made to the upper level in management. They will constantly pick apart every thing that you do but will not take the time and opportunity to retrain themselves and look inward at the problem. Also take some time to actually learn what your employees do and what they are spending their time on. You will have employees that generally enjoy what that do and get the motivation and drive beaten out of them working in the Support department.Continue reading
Thanks for the feedback. On September 1, 2022, all managers of people were assigned over 11 hours of management-specific training in Udemy. They are also taking additional training based on their specific departmental needs. Training and Performance Goal setting will be released to all employees in 2023. We've moving in the right direction and feedback always helps us focus our efforts.