Dream Unlimited Property Accountant Reviews | Glassdoor

Michael J. Cooper
  1. "Property Accountant"

Former Employee - Property Accountant in Toronto, ON

I worked at Dream Unlimited full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Free Pop/Coffee, Friendly work environment, Nice coworkers

Cons

Unorganized department, too many changes frequently, management is biased and lots of favouritism in the department, no growth if you want to move to another department

Advice to Management

See employees opinion before making sudden changes

Dream Unlimited2019-01-05
  2. "Humane attitude wins employees hearts"

Current Employee - Property Accountant in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Dream Unlimited for less than a year

Pros

I had worked in this company 12 years ago when it was called Dundee and the experience back then was very negative. Back then I couldn't wait to get out of here. Now things are totally different. Mid to senior level management has transformed the functioning of inter departmental relationship into a relationship of equals. At least that's how I view it from my level. In Dundee days it was one department higher than the...

Cons

I have been moved 3-4 times already since I started in August 2017. However it seems that movements are finished.

Advice to Management

Please continue with your approach. Continued more humane approach will bring the most excellence and productivity out of people.

Dream Unlimited2018-06-22

"Overall Pretty Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Property Accounting in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Dream Unlimited full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fun group of employees, young and youthful management, lots of events and activities to participate in, comfortable working environment that looks pretty, able to grow quickly into senior or manager roles.

Cons

Multiple office and desk moves, only 6 sick days, when someone leaves a position it rarely gets filled and work gets pushed onto other team members without pay increases, poor eye care benefits.

Advice to Management

Better introductions to new team members, more involvement with below colleagues.

Dream Unlimited2018-06-20
  4. "Property Accountant"

Current Employee - Property Accountant in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Dream Unlimited full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Company had good environment and best culture. People are helpful and nice. Benefits are very good. Flexible time to start. Work from home in emergency. policy and procedures are always updated as per requirement. Work and life balance are good. Not too much overtime. except year end, month end, quarter end and budget time.

Cons

Things always keep changing, people who are really working on it, management do not want to take their reviews. workloads are getting increased every month. Too many tasks and deadlines. people do not have enough time to complete their task. employees are scared to go HR . Concerns are presented to upper management but never responded back with solutions. Hard workers are not appreciated or compensated.

Dream Unlimited2018-05-09