Dream Unlimited Reviews in Regina, SK | Glassdoor

Dream Unlimited CEO Michael J. Cooper
Michael J. Cooper
  1. "Great Experience"

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Regina, SK

I worked at Dream Unlimited part-time for less than a year

Pros

Learning experience, great work environment and culture. Leadership is always ready to help.

Cons

I had a great experience and would recommend others to apply especially if you're good with people.

Dream Unlimited2019-02-22
  2. "Working at Dream is more than just a job."

Current Employee - Site Superintendent in Regina, SK

I have been working at Dream Unlimited full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great work environment. Great family benefits package. Working at Dream means being part of a community and a culture. We strive to create trend setting and innovative communities that people are proud to be a part of. Our work doesn't just start and stop with construction. We are active members of volunteer organizations, fundraisers and numerous events within the Dream communities that we build throughout the... year. Dream provides it's staff with many perks, tools and access to information to ensure that we can all meet and exceed the goals we set for ourselves each year.

Cons

Working in construction means being subjected to the upwards and downwards swings of the market. Dream is not immune to these swings and sometimes the volatile market swings can affect your employment. This is just the nature of construction and will be a factor in any job in this industry.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. But always be looking to promote the individual strengths of the staff. Some peoples strongest assets aren't always tied to the job they are in. There are some hidden gems within this corporation.

Dream Unlimited2018-06-07
  3. "Great company to work for!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Regina, SK

I have been working at Dream Unlimited full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I'm proud to say I work for a company lead by a CRO that has a genuine desire to assist & support both Dream's employees and the people within the community. In addition I enjoy the open & modern work space, the kitchen that is stocked with beverages & snacks, the half days off prior to a long weekends in the summer and my teammate’s rock!

Cons

Smaller office and less chance for advancement within own city however there are plenty of opportunity to volunteer or assist with many events & causes Dream supports.

Advice to Management

Ensure all new employee's values match that of our company. Dream's values and culture is the reason why this isn't just a job for so many wonderful people - it is a culture, it's a love, it's our community.

Dream Unlimited2018-06-08
  4. "Contract Specialist"

Current Employee - Contract Specialist in Regina, SK

I have been working at Dream Unlimited full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Team atmosphere for most part; involved in great community incentives; our SVP is great to work for; very well known in city

Cons

Staff responsible for decision making are provinces away; long time to make decisions and relay the info down the pipeline;

Advice to Management

Consider what the local employees suggest; keep the lines of communication open and frequent; acknowledge the employees for their work and dedication

Dream Unlimited2018-06-07