Cover image for Driven Insights

95% Recommend to a Friend
94% Approve of CEO

Found 21 of over 21 reviews

4.7
Driven Insights Managing Partner Dave Robinson (no image)
Dave Robinson

The latest conversations about Accounting

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great culture, work is 100% remote which has a lot of benefits, and management really give you the tools to remain connected.(in 3 reviews)
  • "The team is 100% remote but you could not ask for a better team culture; every member is fun, supportive and incredibly intelligent, it is a pleasure to come to work each day.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Great Place to Work

Sep 30, 2022 - Anonymous Employee

Pros

Cons

No real cons. The team works well together. I'm looking forward to being here long term.

Managing Partner

Thanks so much for posting your feedback. So happy to hear you feel connected and we look forward to having you as part of the team for the long-term as well!

2. 5.0

Great company!

Jun 23, 2022 - Accountant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Every experience I've had at Driven Insights has been outstanding! From the hiring process, to the training and then the ongoing tasks, I've loved all my time at DI. Though we are a permanently remote team, I feel like I know my teammates very well! DI has fostered a very collaborative environment, I've never felt like I couldn't seek help when needed. Growth is valued at DI. While I've been here a short time (about 5 months), I can tell that I'll be growing in not only my role and responsibilities, but professionally as well. I've gained more knowledge in this role than I could have thought possible, but I felt supported all along the way! Though the hiring process was lengthy, I was so glad I was able to speak with so many individuals at DI. Not only did it ensure I was exposed to the company enough to make sure it would be a great fit for me, I was able to jump in with two feet when I started, as I had already had conversations with so many people on the team. I can't say enough good things about Driven Insights and the team here!

Cons

None that I can think of; DI is fantastic, I love working here! DI is certainly a long-term fit for me.

Managing Partner

Thank you for your feedback. We're excited to work with you over the long-term as well. We're just getting started!!

3. Join the Driven Insights team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great place to grow your career!

Dec 10, 2021 - Finance Director in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

DI is a great place to work. Company provides for a fully remote work environment, pairing highly talented and collaborative colleagues with amazing clients. Put these together and you have a great positive culture, with lots of opportunities to apply your skills and grow your career. Leadership has been transparent and provides regular communication.

Cons

No negatives to share at this time.

1 person found this review helpful

Managing Partner

Thank you for taking the opportunity to share you experience with the world. Your career growth is at the center of who we are as an organization and we look forward to growing alongside you.

5. 5.0

A Great Company with Big Dreams

Apr 1, 2021 - Accountant
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company's missions is to help small to medium businesses receive accurate and timely financial insights. The plight of many small businesses owners is that they don't know how to navigate the accounting and finance world of business. This company with it's amazing team works so hard to help each and every business they work with. I love working for a company that shares a similar vision to my own and is out there solving big problems for those that need it. It's refreshing to work from home which is a big perk but it's even more refreshing to have a great team of people who are reliable, honest, and hard-working. I am grateful to be a part of this team and a part of this company. I know this company is going to continue to grow and I'm excited to be a part of it.

Cons

There really are no cons. This company continues to work on improving it's processes to enhance the work life for their employees. They value feedback and use it!

Managing Partner

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback and for sharing in our dreams. Please keep the feedback coming, it's so critical for continuous improvement.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Incredible Company & Team!

Jun 9, 2021 - Senior Accountant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Hands-down the best company I've ever worked for. We work hard but the work is acknowledged and appreciated. The work can be challenging and fast-paced but there are many opportunities for growth and learning. The team is 100% remote but you could not ask for a better team culture; every member is fun, supportive and incredibly intelligent, it is a pleasure to come to work each day. The leadership team is not only open to new ideas and ways to work smarter; we are encouraged to explore ways to innovate, which is something I value tremendously.

Cons

Nothing I can think of, zero cons to date.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company, awesome team, amazing culture.

Jul 12, 2021 - Executive Assistant in Naples, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you are looking for a company that values culture, look no further than Driven Insights. DI strongly believes that culture is the driving force to a great work environment and successful company. For example, the leaders of the organization trust their employees to get the work done without micromanaging. The pay is good, great benefits, and even though we work in a fully remote environment you always feel like you are part of a team. DI is full of of great people, a wonderful team and amazing leaders. I couldn't recommend it more.

Cons

I don't have any cons.

8. 5.0

Awesome Company and Fantastic Leadership

May 14, 2021 - Senior Accountant in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

The culture at Driven Insights is very positive. Everyone truly wants each other to succeed and will lend a hand whenever you need one. Feedback is positive. You work on several customers at a time. It is very rewarding to be able to present financials to our customers. Many have been operating in the dark and to see their eyes opened with our financial package is truly awesome. The leadership team is amazing and have great SaaS experience plus small business experience. They know what the customer needs to see to help them succeed. It's nice to be able to work remotely and utilize a variety of technology.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Managing Partner

Thank you so much for posting your feedback. Your experience, and that of the entire team, is central to our culture. We will be diligent in protecting and enhancing it it as we grow, but keep the feedback coming to help keep us on track!

9. 5.0

Amazing Company to Work For

Feb 25, 2021 - Accountant
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company culture at DI is incredible. The team is full of fun, caring, and incredibly intelligent individuals that want to help you grow and learn. The work environment is 100% remote, but you never feel alone if you have a question or are unsure about something, because the team is always there for you. Overall, the DI company culture is unmatched by other companies in the field. The work can be both exciting and challenging, but it feels great to know how valuable the financial insights are to the DI clients.

Cons

The only con (which applies to any job in the accounting field) is that the work-load can be heavy at times. However, management and others on the team work with you to achieve work-life balance.

Managing Partner

We so appreciate that you took the time to share your feedback. Glad you feel so positively about the team, the opportunities to learn and impact your work has on our clients. We couldn't agree more!!

10. 5.0

Great Place to Work!

Aug 25, 2021 - Accountant in Minden, WV
    Business Outlook

Pros

The work environment, culture, and team are all excellent! Great place to work!

Cons

I don’t have any cons

11. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Company! SaaS Industry Experts. Tons of Opportunity to Learn!

Apr 26, 2021 - Director of Finance in Rocklin, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great leaders and team! Focus on providing best in class finance and accounting services to SaaS companies. Fast paced with tons of opportunity to learn and develop new skills, as well as spread your own knowledge. Great remote work environment ensuring everyone still feels like a close team.

Cons

Need more excellent people to keep up with growth.

1 person found this review helpful

Managing Partner

Thank you for sharing your experience, it's much appreciated. Love what you've shared, can't wait for you to meet the next round of hires!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 21 Reviews