Driven Marketing Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Driven Marketing Solutions Reviews

Updated 18 Oct 2017

3.9
Driven Marketing Solutions CEO Lizzie Kirbo (no image)
Lizzie Kirbo
  1. "Driven"

Current Contractor - Writer in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Driven Marketing Solutions for less than a year

Pros

Great environment. Great people. Relaxed atmosphere.

Cons

The pace of work slows sometimes and it gets boring.

Driven Marketing Solutions2017-10-18
  2. "Great place"

I worked at Driven Marketing Solutions

Pros

Coolest company to work for ever

Cons

There aren't any because they are great!

Driven Marketing Solutions2016-06-23
  3. "Fantastic Management Opportunity"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Driven Marketing Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Great team environment -Awesome Sales/ Marketing experience -Fast growing company with a lot of growth opportunity If you are someone who wants to grow with a company and actually make an impact, then I would say this is the place for you. If you just want a job where you clock in and clock out, then you should look for something else. The camaraderie that we have here in the office does not stop there. If... I ever need anything, non-work related, I have plenty of people who have my back and will help me out. We are a pretty young crowd, but we are all really ambitious and know when to work and when to have fun. I could not imagine working in a different environment.

Cons

Not your typical 9-5 job, but what is these days?

Advice to Management

I really enjoy the close team atmosphere-in and out of the office!

Driven Marketing Solutions2013-01-23
  4. "100% commission, hardly make money, you pay for everything"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at Driven Marketing Solutions full-time

Pros

Worked with really cool people who are around the same age. Early to Mid 20's

Cons

100% commission. You'll be working over 40-50 hrs per week and never know what your pay check will be. You go door to door seeing roughly 50 some business a day. If you don't make a sale you don't get paid. If you are made to go out in the field with someone you have to split all the sales. You're given weekly responsibilities as well as interview and train other but you aren't getting paid for it. You'll be frowned... upon if you do not part take in teams nights that come out of you pocket. Not to mention you'll be paying for all your gas expenses as well. Instead of being reimbursed you have to some how claim them on your taxes. Good luck with that.

Advice to Management

You're high turnover rate will continue to increase as well as your bad reviews if the failures in the pay structure don't change. You can't expect kids who are right out of college to stick around when their loan payments are greater than the worth of this company.

Driven Marketing Solutions2012-12-04
  5. "Real-world experience which is fast paced and fun at the same time!"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Driven Marketing Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Driven has a positive environment with sharp and talented individuals. Everyone here is self-motivated, due to which we are not micro managed (love it 100%). The upper mobility in the company is pretty cool, for eg, I have been in the company for couple of months and I am already interviewing and training, due to which I never worry about coming to work for the same thing. Hence, I wake up excited to come into work... and also for the main reason that the coworkers that I work with are also my great friends outside of work. Love team nights, which is going for dinner and couple of drinks right after work on thursdays, it def adds a great spice to personal and professional relationship with my co-workers. Since, I have been with the company I have gotten a chance to travel to NYC, NJ, Philly, MD, Atlanta and Boston (Fyi! not mandatory).... I make my own paycheck, meaning I am a go getter so I am def satisfied with the amount of money I have made since I started. In a nutshell, things that motivate me such as environment, opportunity and money are in check. So, i absolutely encourage, young, self-motivated individuals to check it out.

Cons

Gas/Mileage on the car, but that is reimbursed through taxes at the end of the year! so not too worried.

Advice to Management

Lets plan some more business trips! (Ohio??)

Driven Marketing Solutions2012-09-12
  6. "Everything I could want and more!!"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Pittsburgh, PA

Pros

Team Environment is great. Young, fun and willing to strive for success! People actually hang out after work!? Crazy right! Managers are very down to earth and willing to help in anyway. Not a job but a career..

Cons

You have to work hard here to move up, but it's well worth it!

Advice to Management

Keep things as fun as they are!!!

Driven Marketing Solutions2012-09-12

"you pay to work there"

Former Employee - Account Manager/Sales Associate in Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at Driven Marketing Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

co workers are awesome. you get to know one another on a personal level

Cons

you pay out of pocket for your gas mileage. your bonuses depend on the entire office's retention, so even if you work hard to keep up your own retention and meet your weekly bonuses, you are not guaranteed to receive them. the out of town business trips are completely out of pocket and not only do you share a room with coworkers, but you also share a BED. oh and your work week will be anywhere from 55-60 hours a... week.

Advice to Management

the management is not to blame. its the people farther up the ladder.....

Driven Marketing Solutions2012-06-25
  8. "Much different from most other work environments. In a good way."

I have been working at Driven Marketing Solutions

Pros

-Real career opportunity for competitive, focused, and motivated individuals. -Great team-oriented and friendly atmosphere. -Selfless management whose overall goals are well known to their employees.

Cons

IF someone is willing to work at improving themselves and stepping out of their comfort zones on a regular basis, they will see success at DMS. While this job may not be for everybody, what job really is?

Driven Marketing Solutions2012-09-16

"Very deceiving, hard work for little income"

I worked at Driven Marketing Solutions

Pros

Everyone in the office likes to go out and drink a couple nights a week and environment is upbeat in the mornings, that's about it.

Cons

They won't tell you this in the interview, but you will pay for EVERYTHING, gas, eating fast food 5x a week, and it's full commission. There are days where you will work and make no money ($0), then be expected to spend money you don't have to "invest" in your people. Working 60 hrs a week to make an average of $300/ wk is not acceptable.

Advice to Management

Treat employees with a little more respect for their hard work, don't play favorites, and don't just treat them as a number

Driven Marketing Solutions2012-09-24