- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - New York State
- - New York City, NY Area
- - New York, NY
- - California
- - San Francisco, CA Area
- - San Francisco, CA
- United Kingdom - All Cities
- - England
- - London, United Kingdom Area
- - London, England
- Brazil - All Cities
- - Bahia
- - Minas Gerais
- - Pernambuco
- - Recife, Brazil Area
- - Cabo de Santo Agostinho
Found 34 of over 175 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Got a burning question about Droga5? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Droga5 employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Droga5 and is not affected by filters.
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "long hours"Return to all Reviews
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Mar 8, 2019 - Senior Financial Analyst in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Young and lively coworkers genuinely excited about the work being created
Can be long hours if you land on certain teams
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jul 2, 2019 - Executive Assistant in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Amazing people. Unparalleled talent. Incredible passion. Creativity seeping out of the walls. Incredibly diverse culture. Lots of organic growth potential in ALL roles and in all departments. Dog friendly atmosphere.
Very long hours. Especially in Creative and Project Management. Zero work-life balance. Less than zero actually.Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★Dec 14, 2016 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Hard working group of people who care about the type of work that they do. Great advancement opportunities if you are well-liked and smart.
Cut throat environment and long hours. Definitely some type of personality cult happening there.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Dec 26, 2020 - Account Supervisor in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great experiences on challenging clients and projects. Work with very bright colleagues who all have high expectations. Produce some amazing work. Above average benefits.
Long work hours at times.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jul 8, 2021 - Associate Producer in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
interesting people, ways of working and culture
long hours and lots of chaosContinue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Mar 22, 2021 - Account Supervisor in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Work. Employees. Atmosphere. Wide range of clients
Long hours at times. Pending your boss may need to self advocate
- Current Employee★★★★★Aug 23, 2019 - Account DirectorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
solid fast paced collaborative environment
you may work some very long hours
- Former Employee★★★★★Oct 8, 2020 - Strategist in London, EnglandRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
World class mentorship from industry-leaders Fun and inclusive company culture
Long hours are sometimes necessary to get work over the line
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Oct 1, 2020 - Producer in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
-It's the place you go to learn from the best and earn your place in the biz.
Learning everything has a price including: -Very long hours -Constant pressure -Culture of fear -Mediocre pay for long hours and hard work -Creatuves are put on a high horse and you are there to serve them
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jan 23, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Smart people, used to be a truly wonderful company culture. Some of those perks are still there.
Grew too big too fast. No real infrastructure in place to help save it. Long hours and pressure to be the best. Wasn't always like this.Continue reading