Dropbox Core Account Executive Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 3 reviews

2.8
Dropbox CEO Drew Houston
Drew Houston

"Great culture, greater people"

Current Employee - Core Account Executive in Austin, TX

I have been working at Dropbox full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great product, amazing perks and culture of people who are extremely intelligent and always happy to help one another succeed.

Cons

Constant moving pieces, tough industry

Dropbox2017-08-01

Dropbox Response

August 4, 2017Recruiting

Thanks for the review! Great to hear that you are enjoying your time here! Culture and people are our priority at Dropbox. With these priorities, we aim to be successful within our the changing industry.

"Core Account Executive"

Current Employee - Core Account Executive in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Dropbox full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The perks are amazing. Free breakfast, lunch and dinner! Fitness center onsite and amazing views from the rooftop.

Cons

The outbound sales org is in shambles! Senior and Middle Level Sales Managers are completely out of touch with reality and have sucked the Dropbox DNA out of the org. Note that I didn't use the word "Leaders" or "Leadership". Don't be fooled into thinking that they care about your success. Top performers are running away to other companies.

Advice to Management

Advice to Dropbox Executive Leadership. You are losing really great employees because of a handful of managers. "Employees don’t leave Companies, they leave Managers"

Dropbox2018-03-03

Dropbox Response

March 14, 2018Head of Employer Brand

Thank you for your review and your work at Dropbox. We want you to know we take these claims seriously and would like to discuss further with you offline. Please reach out to us at talent-feedback@dropbox.com and we will route you to the right person.

3. "AE - Great start!"

Current Employee - Core Account Executive in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at Dropbox full-time for less than a year

Pros

People: Openness, friendliness, high achievers Perks: Food, offices, etc. Every single employee is involved in the "WHY" of the company High growth in the Dublin office for the last 4 years give plenty of opportunities

Cons

Just downgraded company phone to iPhone 5S... I find it useless and old fashioned (small screen) as the company advocates for mobility and productivity!

Advice to Management

Keep on the work and investment for business users, invest in CSM to ensure long term deployment of business!

Dropbox2017-09-21