Dropbox Inbound Sales Reviews | Glassdoor

Drew Houston
  1. "+++++++++"

Current Employee - Inbound Sales in Austin, TX

I have been working at Dropbox full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Aligned with mission: personally, I think it's nice to work in a company that is working to be successful without being an advertising company. For most, the constant obsession with improving the product and our internal procedures is probably the biggest draw. If you have a good idea, MGMT is very receptive to criticism of the status quo, and moves quickly to improve. Sense of ownership over work. -People: Biggest...

Cons

The rate of change here is very fast -- which is great in many ways (rarely boring, easy to address flaws, etc) and is something I was attracted to at first. However, it is a bit hard to imagine what my career will look like a year out. Again, the unknowing is part of the charm, but can be a bit frustrating when you are trying to plan for the future. It's impossible to know what opportunities will arise (or disappear)

Advice to Management

Make sure culture scales with growth...clearer outlines of possible job openings / paths / promotions... not much else. Great job!

Dropbox2014-12-10
  2. "Amazing People"

Current Employee - Inbound Sales in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Dropbox full-time for less than a year

Pros

The caliber of the people at Dropbox is unreal. The most amazing combination of intelligence, hunger to win, and humility. They young employees are incredibly talented (much more talented than I was at their age), and the PhDs here are humble, excited and eager to teach and to share their expertise.

Cons

Really none. Really. The only con is that sometimes I don't feel like I deserve to work here.

Dropbox2014-05-23
  3. "Best Company Ever"

Current Employee - Inbound Sales in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at Dropbox full-time for less than a year

Pros

People Wages Freedom People Perks. The Dublin office is small and homely. The people are incredible and the office is doing amazing things.

Cons

Limited career path due to the early stage the office is in. Lots of smart people in the same place, there is a challenge to make sure people don't get bored/become stagnant.

Advice to Management

Keep working hard on building career progression plans. Keep hiring amazing people. Make sure we stay in touch with San Francisco. Keep up the good work :)

Dropbox2015-05-26
  4. "Great place to learn!"

Current Employee - Inbound Sales Representative in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at Dropbox full-time for less than a year

Pros

Amazing perks, great people, comprehensive training and lots of opportunities to own projects.

Cons

Too much awesome free food...

Advice to Management

Make sure everyone feels valued as the company continues to scale.

Dropbox2014-12-15