KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 974 of over 1,110 reviews

4.4
Dropbox Founder and CEO Drew Houston
Drew Houston

What people are saying about Dropbox

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Some really great people worked there.(in 180 reviews)
  • "Great culture built around contribution and impact.(in 131 reviews)
  • "There were many great benefits(in 124 reviews)
  • "I really don't understand how a company can pay so well and still provide such great work life balance.(in 68 reviews)
  • "Great pay, easy to get away with coasting, the level of talent is really fantastic(in 34 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Dropbox and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year
    Featured Review

Virtual first approach is incredible and culture is 💯

Aug 29, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

I'm new to Dropbox and have nothing but positive things to say about the onboarding experience and my first month+ of working here. Everyone has been so welcoming and helpful! They've really given me great resources/guidance and the space/time to get settled in. Dropbox truly owns their virtual first approach and lives that flexibility day to day. I'm very impressed with their transparency and efforts toward communication. I get the feeling I'm surrounded by people who really care and respect one another. Also, the home office setup and additional perks they provide toward general employee happiness and wellbeing is amazing... I feel valued. I have to pinch myself each morning... I'm very happy to be here!

Cons

Can't think of anything so far.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0