DuPage Medical Group Anonymous Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 3 reviews

1.0
DuPage Medical Group CEO Michael Kasper
Michael Kasper
  1. "Great place to start a career, but not to finish one."

Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at DuPage Medical Group

Pros

You will work hard, and get to understand alot of nuances of health care management. senior management is strategic, so it's great to learn and see new strategies out in place.

Cons

Many of the senior positions are not posted, and only offered to those with person connections. no staff or internal employee development. those interested in more are discouraged from looking for promotions. most managers are inadequate.

Advice to Management

Stop penalizing your higher profits and start developing them.

DuPage Medical Group2014-05-10

"mediocre manger"

Former Employee - Anonymous

I worked at DuPage Medical Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The people are great!

Cons

The worst manger that we have worked for in our lifetime. Doesn’t have a clue on how to Manage! I won’t be referring any one to DMG because of this!

Advice to Management

Get rid of toxic people and DMG will be great place to work.

DuPage Medical Group2019-05-06

"Look Elsewhere..."

Former Employee - Anonymous in Naperville, IL

I worked at DuPage Medical Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Clinic offices are often over -booked creating patient face time pressure for physicians and other providers. This creates a stressful, at times frenzied environment. Staff are literally running from room to room and patient to patient. The pace is not sustainable. You need to schedule personal bathroom breaks, and forget about taking a lunch break. The staff genuinely do the best they can under the circumstances and...

Cons

The primary goal and objective of this organization is to maximize dollars and profit. There is very little patient "care" reflected in their actual mission. Staff salaries are very low, about 20% below the industry standard. There is little weight given to professional experience or competence in calculating salaries or raises. DMG is a very unpleasant place to work.

Advice to Management

I believe it is too late for DMG to change course. Upper management is "full steam ahead" with no intention of re-considering direction. They are clearly not seeking advice from anyone.

DuPage Medical Group2016-02-27