DuPage Medical Group "upper management" Reviews | Glassdoor

DuPage Medical Group Employee Reviews about "upper management"

Found 246 reviews

2.6
DuPage Medical Group CEO Michael Kasper
Michael Kasper
Pros
  • "DMG is in growth mode yet cognizant of impact on current staff(in 13 reviews)

• "most doctors are great some are not(in 11 reviews)

Cons
  • "I won’t be referring any one to DMG because of this(in 21 reviews)

• "Upper management is difficult to work with(in 16 reviews)

Reviews about "upper management"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Therapist"

Current Employee - Therapist in Minooka, IL

I have been working at DuPage Medical Group full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Good starting pay, decent raises yearly. Good amount of PTO. Opportunity for quarterly bonuses but hard to get.

Cons

Upper management is difficult to work with.

DuPage Medical Group2018-08-10

"HORRIBLE! Job postings do not reflect the actual role. They are very misleading and in fact blatantly lie to get you in."

Current Employee - Shared Services in Lisle, IL

I have been working at DuPage Medical Group full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

None, sadly this company has not one pro if you are working in the administrative department. They need better management with some actual professionalism.

Cons

Everything from upper management misleading staff to the medical coverage. They advertise some roles as a Work from home position but beware that is a lie. They get you in and when you inquire about Work from home they give every lie and excuse as to why it hasn’t happened.

Advice to Management

Provide staff with management 101 training and provide proper and adequate communication.

DuPage Medical Group2017-11-30

"Medical Coder"

Current Employee - Medical Coder2 in Downers Grove, IL

I have been working at DuPage Medical Group full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Working Remote and internal candidates are often considered for promotion over outside candidates.

Cons

benefits are low, upper management has very poor communication where it counts. Very corporate work life. Professionals with licensures are treated the same as employees with GEDs.

Advice to Management

Pay competitive wages. Be upfront and honest with employees. Ask for direct feedback from employees regarding their immediate managers and actually do something with the results.

DuPage Medical Group2017-09-15

"HEADS UP!! -medical assistant"

Current Employee - Medical Assistant in Lisle, IL

I have been working at DuPage Medical Group full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

I like my job I don't love it but I like it . If you are just looking for a job here is everything you should know. Yes, it offers okay benefits but understand you are also signing up for stress and frustration. Benefits- 401-k, BCBS health care, vision, Delta dental, life insurance, PTO, sick time, std, ltd etc. *medical is still very expensive!* -Some positions are work from home now. -most doctors are great some...

Cons

Alright everyone pour your self a glass of wine! Pay: Medical assistants- $14.00 -14.50 an hour start pay with a raise annually of .10-.17 cents. Yeah that's right. Certified medical assistants -$15 an hour. Many employees are actually capped already will never make a penny more. Which to me is petty and kills motivation completely. Especially when the "raises" are comical. DMG is aware of employees be dissatisfied...

Advice to Management

Last year Mike Kasper the CEO used Price and water? To send it surveys to all employees. Basically a third party to give back real feedback to management. FINALLY some of us thought! Real change... then held mandatory meetings for all employees. He talked about himself and nonsense and guess what NO Changes. DMG has SO much potential and zero hope. *Also on behalf of almost everyone at DMG Mike Kasper PLEASE stop posting...

DuPage Medical Group2017-06-16

"Huge disconnect between upper management and everyone else"

I have been working at DuPage Medical Group full-time for more than 20 years

Pros

Coworkers keep most of us at DMG . Some physicians are really great, some supervisors and managers easy to work with.

Cons

Executives concern is on how the company looks on paper fiscally. Quotas on hiring even though every Dept is short staffed. They say patient care and satisfaction is priority but they don't give us enough staff and leeway to make that true. Upper management has no clue what it is like to actually work in an office. Pay is dismal and don't even ask about raises-while physicians...

Advice to Management

Give the staff the tools and coworkers they need to properly and safely care for patients. Pay staff a decent wage. Share a little bit of the wealth bc as Mike Kasper says "it starts with the employees at the front desk and in the offices and behind the scenes in payroll and shared services."

DuPage Medical Group2017-07-08

"Not worth the effort"

I worked at DuPage Medical Group

Pros

Most of the doctors are quite nice. Flexible hours in some departments.

Cons

Upper management are out for themselves, low employee esteem, lots of bullying that is swept under the carpet, many cliques if you do not belong watch out. Many of the practice managers and supervisors are bobble heads to upper management.

Advice to Management

Get real, all you see is what is in it for your benefit to look good. Happy employees are hard working employees.

DuPage Medical Group2017-03-28

"Don't work here if you are a Nurse, PA, or APN"

I worked at DuPage Medical Group full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Physicians are excellent and appreciative towards their nurses and midlevels. They use EPIC for their charting system. That's about it.

Cons

Practice managers and upper management are genuinely clueless when it comes to treating nurses and midlevels with respect and value. There is no Chief Nursing Officer within DMG, and it completely shows. There is no one in administration that advocates for nursing. Turnover is ridiculous, departments are constantly short staffed.

Advice to Management

Work on investing in your support staff, not only your physicians. Employee retention should be a priority, you are wasting so much money by this revolving door of clinical staff.

DuPage Medical Group2016-10-06

"Easy to transfer within"

Former Employee - CMA

I worked at DuPage Medical Group

Pros

Easy to transfer within the company to a different office Immediate work group can be great to work with depending on the office manager

Cons

Has become too large too fast. Upper management does little for employee moral Seems to go out of their way to avoid proper raises (does not even cover cost of living)

Advice to Management

Take care of your employees. You have some great people working for you

DuPage Medical Group2016-08-15
  9. "RN"

I have been working at DuPage Medical Group

Pros

Love the doctors I work for

Cons

Upper management only cares about money not patient or employee satisfaction

Advice to Management

give your employees decent raises

DuPage Medical Group2016-07-08

"We Care for Revenue"

I have been working at DuPage Medical Group

Pros

Located in the suburbs - no City hassle.

Cons

Anonymous upper management, clueless and marginally talented middle management. Money is all that matters and employees are just replaceable parts in the revenue engine.

DuPage Medical Group2016-06-25