Found 124 of over 130 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about Ducen? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Ducen employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Free food during afternoon snacks." (in 7 reviews)
- "good and clean environment and good work life balance" (in 5 reviews)
- "Good working environment, employees are approachable" (in 5 reviews)
- "Fantastic team, genuine people who are willing to healp one another" (in 4 reviews)
- "Food and colleagues." (in 4 reviews)
- "No work life balance and no personal health" (in 14 reviews)
- "Worst management you'll see." (in 5 reviews)
- "HR and Management they are the key players for the company and I don’t no how they are handling plenty of employees with the small HR team and even while i relieved they gave me 3 months salary with cab fee, auto fee, and petrol charges , snacks too.." (in 4 reviews)
- 4.0May 18, 2017Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
Good Place to work at. people are awesome. managers are mostly the best.
Dint see a challenge. Pay was bad1Ducen Response4y
Thanks for taking the time to review. We are happy to know that you had a good experience working here at Ducen. However, in regards to pay, employees get increments based on their performance annually during their performance review.
- 2.0Feb 8, 2021DirectorFormer Employee
Nice people and fun teams
Lacks knowledge of market, technology and software not ready for customersDucen Response3y
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We're happy to hear you had a chance to meet nice people and enjoyed your time here at Ducen. Keeping our employees, clients, partners, and stakeholders happy is one of our top priorities and something we're extremely proud of. Regarding your feedback on the company lacking market knowledge and market readiness, we believe this is inaccurate. Our teams are working extremely hard, through the pandemic, to align to market changes and continuously develop the product. Technology is and will always be a work in progress. Ducen has also experienced massive growth in 2020, and we've restrategized to be more focused and better resonate with the market this year. But we do appreciate your feedback. If you have other suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear them. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ducen Reviews FAQs
Ducen has an overall rating of 3.2 out of 5, based on over 130 reviews left anonymously by employees. 53% of employees would recommend working at Ducen to a friend and 34% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.
53% of Ducen employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Ducen 2.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.0 for culture and values and 3.0 for career opportunities.