Found 305 of over 320 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Met some great people there" (in 27 reviews)
- "The hours are flexible and most of the customers are nice." (in 14 reviews)
- "Decent employer and manager at location" (in 11 reviews)
- "My coworkers were great." (in 10 reviews)
- "Great benefits, really fun company culture, high quality product, and engaging creative work!" (in 10 reviews)
- "Poor management, no more than 12 hours per week part time." (in 16 reviews)
- "Low pay even for managers" (in 8 reviews)
- "Terrible upper management that don't know how to run a business." (in 5 reviews)
- "poor communication, and they have a hard time stocking there stores" (in 5 reviews)
- "Advancement opportunities are not always recognized." (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Duluth Trading Company and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Sep 18, 2023Wharehouse AssociateFormer Employee
Enjoyable manager and coworkers made work fun.
Constantly changing tasks to suit demands.Duluth Trading Company Response2w
Thank you for sharing your experience – we appreciate the feedback.
- 3.0Sep 27, 2023Shipping/LoaderCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSalt Lake City, UT
Understanding leads, and diversity so opportunities to learn new things or different ways of doing things that can help the job get done faster and easier or just to learn new things about stuff outside of work.
Chaotic things keep changing and they tend to change too fast with little explanation so things end up getting messed up even more, more workload getting put on people which makes things get overwhelming which causes things to suffer in the workplace.Duluth Trading Company Response22h
Safety is of utmost importance for our employees and customers, too. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can pass this info to our operations team for immediate review. Thank you!
Duluth Trading Company Reviews FAQs
Duluth Trading Company has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 320 reviews left anonymously by employees. 74% of employees would recommend working at Duluth Trading Company to a friend and 56% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
74% of Duluth Trading Company employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Duluth Trading Company 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.