Dun & Bradstreet Reviews | Glassdoor

Dun & Bradstreet Reviews

Updated August 17, 2017

Full-timePart-time

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • The Work/Life balance is incredible good (in 77 reviews)

• The D&B technology organization has new leadership (in 46 reviews)

Cons
  • Nothing out of the ordinary at D&B but just be aware that transformation does entail ongoing change :) (in 47 reviews)

• Work life balance kinda difficult (in 18 reviews)

1. "A Great Company with Great People"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

I have been working at Dun & Bradstreet full-time

Pros

What I enjoy most about what I do is the opportunity to help small business owners and the people that I have the pleasure to work with on a daily basis. The company allows me to have a wonderful work life balance and provides awesome incentives with an excellent benefits package. They encourage ongoing education and have provided the tools to help all employees to be the very best that they can be. There are opportunities for advancement within the company with excellent and competitive compensation packages. With all of the professional benefits the cherry on top is that my coworkers are like my family. This is a great place to work!

Cons

This is for people who are looking for a challenge and an opportunity to grow personally and professionally. Self-motivated and strong willed people will have the most success. This is not for the faint of heart.

2. "Great Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Credit Advisor in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Credit Advisor in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Dun & Bradstreet full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp provides a great place to work with a positive environment. Teamwork is enforced, energy, and the incentives are wonderful. Employees are well paid for their efforts.

Cons

No Cons to report at this time.

Advice to Management

Keep encouraging and implementing your strong encouraging management style.

3. "Warm Welcome, Lots To Do"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Malibu, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Malibu, CA

I have been working at Dun & Bradstreet full-time

Pros

The company is open to new ideas and can move very nimbly when presented with something that makes sense. Folks are always looking for ways to improve how we serve the business community as well as how we do things internally.

Cons

The commute to Malibu can be difficult, especially if something's happened on the PCH. No one I've met walks, bikes, or takes public transportation to work, so if you're into conservation, you'll be disappointed.

Advice to Management

Continue to hire innovative, interesting people; they're great to work with!

4. "Love my job!!"

Current Employee - Sales in Tucson, AZ
    Current Employee - Sales in Tucson, AZ

I have been working at Dun & Bradstreet full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

I love the company I work for! They have amazing hours (no holidays and very few weekends), Great pay, good benefits that include tuition for my kids college, 401K and many more! There is a ton of opportunity to move into different types of roles as well. The harder you work the more you are compensated and that is hard to come by!

Cons

Not a ton of issues, the job is not for everyone because it's pretty stressful but what sales job isn't!

Advice to Management

The upper management is amazing the owners are very hands on, easy to talk to and attentive to the employees needs!

5. "Set up for success"

Current Employee - Sales Coach in Tucson, AZ
    Current Employee - Sales Coach in Tucson, AZ

I have been working at Dun & Bradstreet full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have had many jobs in my lifetime and NEVER saw myself in a fast paced sales environment. In 2011 I moved from Atlanta GA to Tucson AZ so I could be close to my family and start a new relationship and contacted a company called Aero tech which is a job locating company to help find a new place of employment. It took a couple weeks and my recruiter (Mary) called me and said there is a great company she would like to get me plugged in with and based on my personality would be successful. Mary told me this was a sales job but to keep an open mind and if I wasn't a good fit I could come back and she will find me something else.

The day of my interview while I was waiting I sat with one of the reps and listened to the conversation and to me it didn't sound like he was selling anything just talking to a business to find out what their concerns were and fitting them with something that would help. Yes there was a cost but it wasn't a pushy type of sales conversation which I liked. I interviewed and that day was hired and started class the next week. After 2 weeks of in class training then 2 weeks of on the phone training (that was amazing) I was set on my way which was the true test of my abilities based on the training that was provided. The team and manager I worked with I always say set the tone for my success the managers and reps were ALWAYS there to help and train. I was consistently coached and set up for growth opportunity. After 7 months of hitting over 100% of my goal and making awesome money I was promoted to a coaching position to help others as I was helped by other coaches. I have been here now for 2 years I am still a coach and can honestly say this is the best job of my lifetime. I have been on many trips to talk face to face to business owners and look at every I work with as not just co-workers but as friends. The pay, the incentives, the benefits, and hours this company provides have always been top notch so if you are ever looking to get into an amazing career I strongly urge you to take a chance you wont regret it.

The one thing I wanted to share on a personal level is shortly after I started my girlfriends son was diagnosed with Leukemia. I met with my manager and explained the situation and although I didn't take a lot of time off they were always there for me to talk too and also worked with my schedule. Landin is now back to 100% because of the fact someone from the family was always there by his side and for me if they hadn't have been flexible there would have been gaps.
    Thank you Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp for being a stand up company and actually caring about it's employees I look forward to this being my home for years to come.

Cons

I have not found any flaws with the company thus far for me personally but everyone has their own opinion. If you dedicate yourself 100% and listen to the people who are successful it will be a no brainer for a strong career.

Advice to Management

Don't change the culture !!!

6. "Love working here!"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Greensboro, NC
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Greensboro, NC

I have been working at Dun & Bradstreet full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I have been with this company for almost 15 years and absolutely love my job. The opportunity for growth is amazing. I don't have a job, I have a career. We are on a new journey of growth and I am thrilled to be part of it! We have extremely ambitious employees and the incentives are top notch!

Cons

None, the hours are great, the friendships and people I work with are amazing and the company TRULY cares!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

"Project Manager/Business Analyst"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Short Hills, NJ
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Short Hills, NJ

I have been working at Dun & Bradstreet full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Extremely friendly people, awesome culture, very kind and polite people, willing to work with you, train and guide you and ensure that you succeed while the company. Food in cafe is provided at a subsidized rate which is the best thing. I really enjoy working a lot here. So much learning to do...

Cons

New budget is provided every 3 months, so you never really know what's coming up next in your job status. but apart from this there could me more, but I am not yet exposed to it.

Advice to Management

Please promote new talent and new people.

"Best Place I've Ever Worked!"

Current Employee - Benefits Administrator in Malibu, CA
    Current Employee - Benefits Administrator in Malibu, CA

I have been working at Dun & Bradstreet full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

People at this company are friendly, warm, fun, creative and smart. I love coming to work everyday to work hard and play hard with my co-workers. Because we are a start-up, there is much opportunity to make your mark in the way your department functions. I feel like I have a voice in how our processes and procedures are implemented. I like my managers and respect their vision for our team and company as a whole. One of the most important things I look for in an employer is the right environment to make a difference in the culture and lives of my fellow colleagues. This company has that for me. So long as these opportunities remain, I will be happy to work for this company.

Cons

Lower than market value pay. Short staffed in our dept.. We need a bigger office to accommodate our growing company.

Advice to Management

Pay close attention to departments where turnover is higher than average to determine what needs to be changed. It would be my advice to do whatever possible to ensure good talent remain working for Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp. and see the company as a long term place of employment rather than merely a stepping stone in their careers.

9. "GREAT place to work"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Tucson, AZ
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Tucson, AZ

I have been working at Dun & Bradstreet full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Lot's to list: Great people, great environment, awesome benefits. There are incredible incentives on an almost daily basis that range from as small as $5 gift cards all the way up to huge annual trips to exotic locations. It's not uncommon to win trips to Vegas, Disneyland and more. There is a huge focus on company culture and overall success both locally and nationally. The executive team is great and places a big focus on personal relationship with all employees from Sr. leadership all the way down to people who have just been hired. I've been here several years, have built great friendships and still continue to feel like part of a big family.

Cons

Can be stressful as any sales job can. Hours can be long from time to time, however it's always made up in some way.

Advice to Management

Management does a great job of rewarding employees for hard work done and continues to find great ways to motivate. My advice would be to continue to think outside the box.

10. "great job"

Former Employee - Project Director in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Project Director in Chicago, IL

I worked at Dun & Bradstreet full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

everything. I liked everything abut this company. its very flexible.

Cons

I dont have any cons. This was a great place.none

Advice to Management

great job