KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Dun & Bradstreet

Engaged Employer

Dun & Bradstreet

Add a Review

Dun & Bradstreet Employee Reviews about "work life balance"

Updated Nov 29, 2021

Found 178 of over 1,508 reviews

3.7
Dun & Bradstreet CEO Anthony Jabbour
Anthony Jabbour
Pros
  • "Flexible with work life balance(in 145 reviews)

• "d amp b(in 75 reviews)

• Cons
  • "d amp b(in 75 reviews)

• "Work life balance may be an issue(in 33 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

229 Comments

Join the conversation on

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Dun & Bradstreet and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "work life balance"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

I love it!

Nov 22, 2021 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in Yishun New Town,
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work life balance is amazing!

Cons

Currently all remote, not a lot of team bonding

People Team

Wow! We’re so proud to be a place where people love working. Just like you, we look forward to more team-building events in the near future. Take care!

2. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work and lots of opportunity to grow!

Nov 29, 2021 - Marketing Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

D&B is a fun environment and great work culture! They offer many opportunities to expand your role and have great work/life balance. Many WFH positions available too!

Cons

It is a slow moving machine with a lot of processes in place. Can take a while to get anything done. Benefits are okay but seem to have gotten worse over the years. Namely on the healthcare side and employee stock purchasing plan are not the best. However vacation time is great! Also, the company is almost entirely remote but does not offer any assistance paying for wifi or any other work related purchases (ie. desk)

People Team

We appreciate the time you’ve taken to share such detailed feedback. Thanks for spotlighting our strong culture, growth opportunities, and work/life balance. We’ll share your candid thoughts with our People Team. If you’d like to continue this conversation, please send a note to peoplefeedback@dnb.com.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company that values employees

Nov 15, 2021 - Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

Dun & Bradstreet has a great culture in my opinion. Management cares about your personal career goals and wants to help you reach them. The company also cares about internal promotions/advancement. It is a very autonomous work environment, but there is a sea of support whenever you need it. I am a remote employee who started mid pandemic, and my onboarding experience was nothing short of amazing. The company and management values work life balance and at D&B you are really not just a number. I feel very valued in my role and that there is a lot of room for growth here.

Cons

Vacation days do not roll over

People Team

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed overview of your time with us! Our Onboarding and Workplace teams work hard to make sure our new hires start off on the right foot. We appreciate you highlighting our culture, supportive management and opportunities for internal career growth. We’re glad to have you on #TeamDNB as we move onward and upward.

4. 5.0

Dun & Bradstreet - the 180 year old company with a start up mindset

Apr 8, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

D&B has made incredible leaps forward in so many ways over the past 2 years. We evolved from a public company to a private company and then back to a publicly traded company in 18 months. We have acquired 4 companies with a huge expansion into Europe via Bisnode. We are developing exciting products, we continue to invest in our people, we focus on growth, we reward people for their efforts, and we continue to foster our entrepreneurial spirit. Best of all, Dun & Bradstreet has done these amazing things without disrupting the core fabric of our organization! Overall, D&B is still storied 180-year-old leader with rich history of growth, a unique ability to impact its customers with unparalleled data & insights, and we remain laser focused on doing good for our global community. Dun & Bradstreet has accomplished so much in such a short amount of time (during a pandemic no less) thanks to the incredible energy & determination of its employees & leaders! Dun & Bradstreet (from the top down) has never wavered on our values of being Data Inspired, Inherently Generous, and Relentless Curious. You will find everyone is approachable, genuine, and willing to lean in no matter what the situation. If you are looking for a company that recognizes greatness, encourages curiosity & innovation, challenges you, and encourages you to push your career aspirations to the limit, then Dun & Bradstreet should be the start of your career search! Here are a few other Pro - Excellent Benefits - Work life balance - bleeding edge technology

Cons

I can't really list any cons

Senior Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Wow! Thank you for being part of #TeamDnB for years and helping contribute to our great culture. We appreciate you sticking with us and can’t wait to build an even better future together. Onward!

5. 2.0

Top Talent Retention is Iffy

Apr 9, 2021 - Customer Consultant in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Dun&Bradstreet provides a flexible work environment and they have made it clear that they do care about their people. A couple of examples are: - Paid bonuses and gave merit raises in a year that was tough -There is an acknowledgement that burnout is a possibility and that mental health is important in this unprecedented year - Work life balance is excellent - Although roles can be somewhat confusing, there is always an easy way to step in and have an impact with a customer or with an internal project simply by voicing your informed opinion or good idea.

Cons

Although Dun&Bradstreet is making a lot of strides to transform and modernize their products (which does offer career opportunities), I don't see it at a place where top talent comes and remains, particularly due to the pay and career advancement opportunities. It is also clear that the company has relied on its long standing reputation and history for a long time. We should be building products that customers actually love and want to use and not adding features to keep up with competitors and check boxes. The company is clearly hungry for growth and for its own transformation, but it is unclear if it will be able to shed the old habits. I recognize that this is a relatively new path for Dun&Bradstreet, but the whole point of the company going private and then public was to transform.

5 people found this review helpful

Senior Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to write such thoughtful and detailed feedback. We appreciate you being part of #TeamDnB for years. Most importantly, we’re glad to hear that you feel supported at work. We’ve heard your other points and would like to learn more. Please reach out to us at peoplefeedback@dnb.com.

6. 2.0
      Current Employee

Poor work/life balance

Oct 1, 2021 - Collection Specialist in Center Valley, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Remote working offered since COVID-19

Cons

As of 2019 working at D&B has gone down hill. Poor work/life balance.. No form of appreciation given to employees. They’ve laid off senior employees to cut costs and outsource. The ones who didn’t get laid off are expected to consume everyone else’s work load without an increase to pay.

1 person found this review helpful

People Team

Hello, we hear your concerns and want to learn more. Please reach out to our People Team at peoplefeedback@dnb.com.

7. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Decent Place before it went private

May 21, 2021 - Leader in Short Hills, NJ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good work life balance. Friendly colleagues. High-performance culture from previous management when D&B was public.

Cons

PE owners really gutted the place and not sure they have a clue on where they are headed next. Just a series of scattershot plays to make each quarter.

4 people found this review helpful

People Team

Hello and thank you for your feedback! We agree that we’ve got amazing teammates and good work-life balance. We’d like to learn more about your other points; if you’d like to continue this conversation, please message us at peoplefeedback@dnb.com.

8. 4.0
      Current Employee

Great

Jul 15, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Most people are so great to work with and for. Work/life balance is great.

Cons

Always worried about layoffs and pay cuts. So much change.

People Team

We appreciate your feedback! Work/life balance is a big part of the culture at Dun & Bradstreet. If you’d like to chat about your other points, please email us at peoplefeedback@dnb.com.

9. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Nice place

Jun 18, 2021 - Customer Service Representative in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible with work life balance

Cons

Really know cons that I can remember

People Team

We appreciate hearing about your wonderful experience as part of our Customer Service team. We wish you all the best!

10. 2.0

Cultural Void. Sleepy Company getting lapped

Jun 8, 2021 - VP-Customer Success in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Leadership is motivated by share price and PE owners Act like they have a monopoly, but they have not had one for decades Good work life balance

Cons

Culture is non-existent. Folks seem to be sleepwalking Constant array of meetings where little preparation is done Pay is below market and talent seems to reflect that

5 people found this review helpful

People Team

We hear your points and would like to learn more about your thoughts. Please email us at peoplefeedback@dnb.com.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 178 Reviews