Found 65 of over 68 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Heavy workload, antiquated processes, upper management doesn't seem to listen for new ideas to try and change procedures." (in 4 reviews)
- "They brag how they have never had a layoff, but don't be fooled by that." (in 3 reviews)
- "Leadership and management have little to no experience running a company in the modern day." (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of DuraServ and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 2.0Aug 8, 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsCarrollton, TX
The only pros come when you are new/young with the company. As you grow and learn more, you are seen as disposable and a potential threat to certain C-Suite members.
Leadership has zero integrity. “Leaders” are hired/promoted due to personal relationships rather than their skills and knowledge. The CEO and President lean on council of executives rather than speaking with the people actually performing the work. They seem clueless on how the culture and environment is in the office.1
DuraServ Reviews FAQs
DuraServ has an overall rating of 3.3 out of 5, based on over 68 reviews left anonymously by employees. 66% of employees would recommend working at DuraServ to a friend and 64% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -7% over the last 12 months.
66% of DuraServ employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated DuraServ 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.