47% would recommend to a friend
(113 total reviews)
75% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great benefits (if you have a family)" (in 20 reviews)
- "Some great people there." (in 16 reviews)
- "Better culture than working for an accounting firm, tending bar, or selling cars." (in 8 reviews)
- "Unlimited PTO" (in 7 reviews)
- "Dyn have a fantastic opportunity to carve their own niche and own this market." (in 3 reviews)
- "We are already starting to see the effects of poor management." (in 12 reviews)
- "Chaotic leadership." (in 10 reviews)
- "Upper management is disconnected from the masses." (in 7 reviews)
- "I think overall the leadership team needs additional training in order to improvement employee engagement and retention." (in 5 reviews)
- "Employees work hectic hours during the week." (in 4 reviews)
Found 113 of over 126 reviews
Updated Dec 15, 2022
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 2.0Sep 16, 2019LDRFormer Employee, more than 1 yearBrighton, England
Lots of friendly people Rewards atmosphere (at first)
Lots of internal politics, and older employees looking down on/blaming younger employees for problems caused also by their old school choices.1
- 2.0Sep 3, 2019TechnicalFormer Employee, more than 1 year
Good work enviroment for young, new to the industry.
Limited to no opportunities and unless you fit in to the Dyn Family you will not enjoy working there.2
- 1.0Aug 9, 2019Fire Alarm TechnicianCurrent Employee, less than 1 year`Emārat, Kandahar Province
The pay was good however only paid every 28 days.
Benefits are no good you matter nothing to these people . You are just a number.2
- 5.0Mar 23, 2017Senior Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsManchester, NH
Culture, Flexibility, Projects, Engineering, Dogs
Product Management, Sales Management, Frequent change in direction
Dyn Reviews FAQs
Dyn has an overall rating of 3.1 out of 5, based on over 126 reviews left anonymously by employees. 47% of employees would recommend working at Dyn to a friend and 47% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
47% of Dyn employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Dyn 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.0 for career opportunities.