DynCorp International Reviews
71% would recommend to a friend
(1218 total reviews)
72% approve of CEO
What people are saying about DynCorp International
7 months ago
University of Maryland
Hi everyone, anyone here willing to provide a referral for LockheedMartin, NorthropGrumman, Boeing, GeneralDynamics, BAESystems, SAIC, DynCorp, BoozAllen, HII, Leidos, Jacobs, CACI, KBR, and/or CherokeeFederal? I have 6+ YOE in business analysis and project management. Please let me dm me or comment below! Thank you :) Lockheed Martin Northrop Grumman Boeing General Dynamics Information Technology BAE Systems USA SAIC Booz Allen Hamilton HII Mission Technologies, a division of HII Leidos Jacobs CACI, Inc. KBR Cherokee Federal
Got a burning question about DynCorp International? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with DynCorp International employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The pay is good and it is a steady job." (in 177 reviews)
- "Good company to work for and it offers good benefits." (in 67 reviews)
- "Great people and willing to support" (in 64 reviews)
- "Good Salary and onboarding process is fair" (in 62 reviews)
- "The money that you make overseas is good to get ahead on all of your bills" (in 25 reviews)
- "bad management depending on where you deploy" (in 83 reviews)
- "The manager over the area blocked the nomination because it would demoralize the rest of the team.This sort or petty nonsense is an every day occurrence." (in 23 reviews)
- "2. SENIOR LEADERSHIP NOT ENGAGED" (in 22 reviews)
- "Upper management is cut throat and not concerned with employees well being." (in 21 reviews)
- "Long hours and little off time" (in 18 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of DynCorp International and is not affected by filters.
Found 1,218 of over 2K reviews
Updated Nov 1, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 3.0Nov 1, 2023Business ManagerFormer Employee, more than 8 yearsFort Worth, TX
Varied job assignments and training opportunities.
There was little job stability due to length of contracts.
- 4.0Sep 15, 2023English IntructorFormer Employee, more than 10 yearsBoise, ID
Salary; good support from head office in Riyadh
Working for and with Saudi military
- 2.0Aug 18, 2023Avionics TechnicianFormer Employee, more than 1 yearPatuxent River, MD
cool people, cool job, factory like
not so cool higher ups, no care for safety if you bring it up they will send you home.
- 4.0Jul 26, 2023Aircraft MechanicFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsPatuxent River, MD
Great Pay Job Security Aircraft Experience
Hard worker will be worked to the bone. Lazy worker will do bare minimumz
- 4.0Jun 29, 2023Program ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsFort Worth, TX
1. Team focused 2. Diverse group 3. great mission
1. Good old boy network 2. Reliance on certain senior executives that did not have a clue on how to manage programs
DynCorp International Reviews FAQs
DynCorp International has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 1,639 reviews left anonymously by employees. 71% of employees would recommend working at DynCorp International to a friend and 49% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
71% of DynCorp International employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated DynCorp International 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.2 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.