DynCorp International Reviews
71% would recommend to a friend
(1218 total reviews)
72% approve of CEO
Found 1,218 of over 2K reviews
Updated Nov 1, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The pay is good and it is a steady job." (in 184 reviews)
- "Good company to work for and it offers good benefits." (in 73 reviews)
- "Great people and willing to support" (in 61 reviews)
- "good salary and good taking care" (in 57 reviews)
- "The money that you make overseas is good to get ahead on all of your bills" (in 25 reviews)
- "Poor management , not enough pto" (in 88 reviews)
- "2. SENIOR LEADERSHIP NOT ENGAGED" (in 22 reviews)
- "The manager over the area blocked the nomination because it would demoralize the rest of the team.This sort or petty nonsense is an every day occurrence." (in 22 reviews)
- "Upper management is cut throat and not concerned with employees well being." (in 21 reviews)
- "Long hours and little off time" (in 21 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of DynCorp International and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Nov 18, 2022Senior Data AnalystFormer Employee, more than 1 year
Multinational company with a lot of opportunities to grow
I dont have any downsides to share working with them
- 5.0Feb 25, 2022Dlivery DriverCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsAmericus, GA
It's great company and honesty in employees
They are always working hard in every way
- 5.0Feb 13, 2022Planning ManagerFormer Employee, more than 3 years
Great Company, care about their employees, good salary and very fair company.
I have no cons to list about Dyncorp
DynCorp International Reviews FAQs
DynCorp International has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 1,639 reviews left anonymously by employees. 71% of employees would recommend working at DynCorp International to a friend and 49% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
71% of DynCorp International employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated DynCorp International 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.2 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.