Found 1,218 of over 2K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The pay is good and it is a steady job." (in 184 reviews)
- "Good company to work for and it offers good benefits." (in 73 reviews)
- "Great people and willing to support" (in 61 reviews)
- "good salary and good taking care" (in 57 reviews)
- "The money that you make overseas is good to get ahead on all of your bills" (in 25 reviews)
- "Poor management , not enough pto" (in 88 reviews)
- "2. SENIOR LEADERSHIP NOT ENGAGED" (in 22 reviews)
- "The manager over the area blocked the nomination because it would demoralize the rest of the team.This sort or petty nonsense is an every day occurrence." (in 22 reviews)
- "Upper management is cut throat and not concerned with employees well being." (in 21 reviews)
- "Long hours and little off time" (in 21 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of DynCorp International and is not affected by filters.
- 3.0Nov 1, 2023Business ManagerFormer Employee, more than 8 yearsFort Worth, TX
Varied job assignments and training opportunities.
There was little job stability due to length of contracts.
- 4.0Sep 15, 2023English IntructorFormer Employee, more than 10 yearsBoise, ID
Salary; good support from head office in Riyadh
Working for and with Saudi military
- 2.0Sep 13, 2023AnalystCurrent EmployeeMuscat
Decent place to get your feet wet
This place treats you as a number and it's unfortunate. They could've treated employees better
- 2.0Aug 18, 2023Avionics TechnicianFormer Employee, more than 1 yearPatuxent River, MD
cool people, cool job, factory like
not so cool higher ups, no care for safety if you bring it up they will send you home.
- 4.0Jul 26, 2023Aircraft MechanicFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsPatuxent River, MD
Great Pay Job Security Aircraft Experience
Hard worker will be worked to the bone. Lazy worker will do bare minimumz
- 5.0Jul 4, 2023Movement Control CoordinatorFormer Employee, more than 1 yearHerat
Excellent opportunity to learn and experience new cultures and way of life. Exceptional Management by the company in integrating foreign workers and work conditions. Excellent pay and R&R terms.
Excellent Company no complains whatsoever.
DynCorp International Reviews FAQs
DynCorp International has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 1,639 reviews left anonymously by employees. 71% of employees would recommend working at DynCorp International to a friend and 49% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
71% of DynCorp International employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated DynCorp International 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.2 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.